Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Context plz

she was exposed by her co-stars and cast mates

there had always been rumours of her being mean with her mates so i don't think anyone's really surprised about it. Samantha Ware's tweet was suported by other glee cast members like Amber Riley and Alex Newell. apparently Naya Rivera also spoke out years ago about it.

Bambino
2 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Context plz

HelloFresh, a weekly recipe-kit delivery service, has officially terminated their partnership with Lea Michele after her former Glee co-star Samantha Ware‘s allegations against her.

In a tweet, Samantha wrote to Lea, “LMAO REMEMBER WHEN YOU MADE MY FIRST TELEVISON GIG A LIVING HELL?!?! CAUSE ILL NEVER FORGET. I BELIEVE YOU TOLD EVERYONE THAT IF TOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY YOU WOULD ‘**** IN MY WIG!’ AMONGST OTHER TRAUMATIC MICROAGRESSIONS THAT MADE ME QUESTION A CAREER IN HOLLYWOOD…”

Lea has not responded to these allegations, but many Samantha received support from other Glee co-stars after coming forward.

spicedchy
1 minute ago, darkchylde said:

she was exposed by her co-stars and cast mates

there had always been rumours of her being mean with her mates so i don't think anyone's really surprised about it. Samantha Ware's tweet was suported by other glee cast members like Amber Riley and Alex Newell. apparently Naya Rivera also spoke out years ago about it.

StarstruckIllusion

whew wow... Sammie’s impact. She even treated Willam badly. 

Blastertoyo

too late gorl :ohwell:

more like 

“Don’t Sh!t In My Wig” 

please enlighten me to death

lavenderblondee

I always got bad vibes from her. It's a shame these people on set were treated this way. 

I'm glad the past came back to her.

PunkTheFunk

No wonder Barbra Streisand won't give her the time of day.

likeitrough

wasn't Naya reamed years ago when she tried to talk about this (or hint at it)?

Lord Temptation

She always had an evil look in ha eye to me :messga:

Knife

How's Lea going to feel and do her absolute best without her Hello Fresh partnership? Poor thing. :noparty:

Argentum
2 minutes ago, Knife said:

How's Lea going to feel and do her absolute best without her Hello Fresh partnership? Poor thing. :noparty:

cringe 

her schedule does not look busy at all :awkney:

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Chic

I never watched Glee and beyond that, I am sooooo behind on this woman's life. Last I remember her boyfriend Cory died and she put out that one song about strength? idk. But she seems cancelled.

Archived