Featured Posts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche

Ouuuh he's DIFFERENT :derpga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Queen Bitch

He makes it so hard to like his music:smh: I won't even say it's hard to like him as a person, because there's nothing to like at this point. 

Like, I will still like his music, I can't just unlike it. But we've reached a point where I refuse to call myself a fan of him. 

Lord Temptation

I can’t believe how much praise he got in the 2010s. Like, every journalist and social media stan was up his ass. 

xoxo Craig
13 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

**** he is gonna get cancelled

He already did when he said "slavery was a choice" and various other problematic things

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I can’t believe how much praise he got in the 2010s. Like, every journalist and social media stan was up his ass. 

He was hailed as a lyrical genius and the way he creates his music was praised very highly. Remember when Gaga and him were going to go on a collaboration tour? I'm so glad plans fell through

End Racism Now

DiskoBaby

Are you people really associating white icons on YouTube with white skin? :coffee:

Red

Did you already thank God that the Fame Kills tour never happpened today?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Dreammonster said:

Lana told ya'll but ya'll tried to cancel her.

Well what Lana did was problematic 

End Racism Now

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

He was hailed as a lyrical genius and the way he creates his music was praised very highly. Remember when Gaga and him were going to go on a collaboration tour? I'm so glad plans fell through

He was a bully who knew how to humiliate anyone, whether reporter or stan, if they dared question his superiority. He knew how to hype himself by making people feel uneasy, so they caught Stockholm syndrome and had to convince themselves that “Yes he MUST be a genius, i’m the one with the problem for doubting him”. Me too, his Fame Kills joint-tour is the best thing never to happen to Gaga. 

MyQueen
31 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Wonder how Kim feels about this

He is a billioner:nails:

Archived