đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

My Signed Chromatica Album Shipping Date Says December 31

scheibemonster

Featured Posts

scheibemonster

My signed copy of the album from Gaga's website says it isn't going to be shipped until December 31 of this year :billie: I was just wondering if anyone else has a projected shipping date this far away honestly. I am in the US, and I emailed the support team. Of course, I got back some basic automated response, but I was just trying to see if anyone has had the same issue or if this might be a placeholder date. I bought this from the first batch of signed copies that went on sale on her site, and I have seen other monsters get their copies. I just don't really want to wait til the end of the year tbh :selena:

Siena

Mine says the same! I was wondering why so many people seem to be getting there’s already

mine still says 12/31 and I purchased before the sold out the first time :messga: at least I know I'm not the only one :kara:

tylertremallose

Im pretty sure that was a place holder they never updated.
Why do I think this?
When I pre-ordered mine, it said on the actual websites "Ships on or around May 29", however my email says the same as you, December 31.

What else said December 31? iTunes. 

Im pretty sure they had that for fans that pre-ordered the CD but yet didnt have an actual date yet. 

maryloo

How are people accessing the status of their orders? I went to the shop page last night and can’t find how to access my order status. Thank you!

tylertremallose
3 minutes ago, maryloo said:

How are people accessing the status of their orders? I went to the shop page last night and can’t find how to access my order status. Thank you!

If you go to the email of your order confirmation
near the bottom it says "Click the “View Your Order” button below to check on the status of your order at any time. Please keep this email for future reference."

maryloo
Just now, tylertremallose said:

If you go to the email of your order confirmation
near the bottom it says "Click the “View Your Order” button below to check on the status of your order at any time. Please keep this email for future reference."

Thank you!!

TortureMeOnReplay
20 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

Im pretty sure that was a place holder they never updated.
Why do I think this?
When I pre-ordered mine, it said on the actual websites "Ships on or around May 29", however my email says the same as you, December 31.

What else said December 31? iTunes. 

Im pretty sure they had that for fans that pre-ordered the CD but yet didnt have an actual date yet. 

Didn't signed copies become available after the new release date was announced? I don't think they even had it in the system until a couple days prior. 

TimisaMonster

Yeah mine says December as well and I should be receiving email AND text updates on shipping but nothing so far... :awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

tylertremallose
26 minutes ago, justhislife said:

Didn't signed copies become available after the new release date was announced? I don't think they even had it in the system until a couple days prior. 

Yes, but that wouldnt matter, as it was still a CD for pre-order. 
All they did was add the "signed" extra to an existing listing. 

TortureMeOnReplay
22 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

Yes, but that wouldnt matter, as it was still a CD for pre-order. 
All they did was add the "signed" extra to an existing listing. 

That's not how Shopify works. 

tylertremallose
15 minutes ago, justhislife said:

That's not how Shopify works. 

You didnt read what I posted. 

TortureMeOnReplay
Just now, tylertremallose said:

You didnt read what I posted. 

Well would you mind explaining? If they had both the signed and normal CD listed then those are different listings.

Archived