đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did anyone low key wish Ally was real?

PlasticDollGirl

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
16 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Lady Gaga's true self is Ally. That's why she had such a hard time washing off the character. It ignited something again in her that she thought was gone forever. 

Did you watch any of the interviews from the ASIB era? She spoke endlessly about how she isn’t, and never was like Ally; Ally lacked self confidence, she didn’t believe in herself, and was giving up on herself. Gaga always believed in herself and never gave up, that’s why she made it.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

PlasticDollGirl
7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Did you watch any of the interviews from the ASIB era? She spoke endlessly about how she isn’t, and never was like Ally; Ally lacked self confidence, she didn’t believe in herself, and was giving up on herself. Gaga always believed in herself and never gave up, that’s why she made it.

It’s strange because gaga believed in herself so much at the start but she has lots of moments now where she she struggles to believe in herself (lyrics on chromatica) I guess all she needs to hear is... there could be 100 people in a room and 99 don’t believe in you but 1 does :ally:

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Modern Ecstasy2
14 minutes ago, Mill said:

It’s strange because gaga believed in herself so much at the start but she has lots of moments now where she she struggles to believe in herself (lyrics on chromatica) I guess all she needs to hear is... there could be 100 people in a room and 99 don’t believe in you but 1 does :ally:

True... I guess it’s a normal human thing to have our confidence levels go up and down 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

rumours
59 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Donatella is literally the worst song she ever recorded. :rip: 

late night yes GIF by The Rundown with Robin Thede

GagaUnderYou
39 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I'm sure you saw the interview when she pointed to Bradley and said "I was that girl".

Gaga contradicts herself all the time. No surprise. 

yes and

I wish Gaga looked like Ally 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Ivy
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Lady Gaga's true self is Ally. That's why she had such a hard time washing off the character. It ignited something again in her that she thought was gone forever. 

I could see if Gaga never got famous and she stayed Stefani, and then became famous when she was 30 she would be like Ally :pray:

PlasticDollGirl
3 hours ago, LadyInsecto said:

Heal Me >>>>>>>> Anything from Chromatica :reductive:

I actually kinda low key agree, I find ally’s song really catchy. I love chromatica though 

The queen of Gagadaily. Keepin it real

Creyk

It's very interesting to think about what happened to her career after Jackson's death, we need a sequel.

Archived