💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LadyGaga.com Digital DL Quality= Top Notch

Born Brave

Featured Posts

Born Brave
7 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

The quality on which you experience audio files depends not only on your headphones, but also on the device that plays the file.

Shouldn't ripping the CD in WAV create a file that is around 400 mb anyways? I don't think there can be much of a difference tbh. 

CD quality is only 16bit(not lossless), where as the digital download is 24bit. 

The biggest difference you are going to hear is louder, broader, and deeper sound. Even the opening synths on Alice have a deeper more rigid undertone 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Terrence

Tbh the human ear can't really distinguish the kbps quality after about 300kbps, and if anything you will need really high quality headphones, rendering Tidal useless.

just my two cents..

giskardsb
12 minutes ago, Born Brave said:

24/48 and iPhone only supports FLAC, but there’s a very noticeable improvement- especially over iTunes quality... 

I would expect quite a bit difference over iTunes at 48/24 that’s good and better than cd 44/16. Hard to know if the improvement over cd lossless would be noticeable. 

shoful

where's Love Me Right ( and the other bonus tracks) in this HQ?

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

jacs vs looser
19 minutes ago, Born Brave said:

CD quality is only 16bit(not lossless), where as the digital download is 24bit. 

The biggest difference you are going to hear is louder, broader, and deeper sound. Even the opening synths on Alice have a deeper more rigid undertone 

"Only 16 bits"? Chile... I'm not even gonna get into that, but CD quality is lossless by definition, as the files aren't compressed, they are mastered in that quality for Cds. 

Anyways, enjoy whatever version of the album you believe sounds better for yourself. 

Blake

It's literally FLAC format and that already came out on release day. :flop:

ToxicHot

Omg. I need to hear it. I've only heard the album in iTunes quality :giveup: (and I've heard it on Amazon Music/Spotify, but those are streaming services so by default they're not great quality).

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Born Brave
42 minutes ago, Terrence said:

Tbh the human ear can't really distinguish the kbps quality after about 300kbps, and if anything you will need really high quality headphones, rendering Tidal useless.

just my two cents..

That’s a misconception which is based on average and modest sound within a room setting with other ambient noise competing  wave length upon wave length.
When experiencing music directly with headphones(of any kind actually), the disparity is greater and noticeable, especially at higher volumes. 

Born Brave
18 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

"Only 16 bits"? Chile... I'm not even gonna get into that, but CD quality is lossless by definition, as the files aren't compressed, they are mastered in that quality for Cds. 

Anyways, enjoy whatever version of the album you believe sounds better for yourself. 

I mean you don’t have to, most people are generally not picky with quality anyway but there is a difference just like there’s a difference between 1080p and 4K resolution on a screen. 

outtahere12428

Man I bought the physical version but the DL link is only sent to US costumers :interestinga:

jacs vs looser
27 minutes ago, Born Brave said:

I mean you don’t have to, most people are generally not picky with quality anyway but there is a difference just like there’s a difference between 1080p and 4K resolution on a screen. 

I agree, there is a technical difference for sure, what I'm getting at is that the human ear simply cannot distinguish it. 128 kbps vs 320 kbps? sure, 320 kbps vs wav? In some cases, but 16bit vs 24bit from the same source? No way. But that's my opinion based on what I know regarding the subject, I mean no disrespect. If you truly do feel like you have a better experience when hearing the 24 bit version vs let's say, the CD, then you go ahead and enjoy in in that format, at the end of the day we're all here because we want to enjoy the music. 

Memento
3 minutes ago, castrx said:

The digital download is over 400mbs is because each file has a huge PNG cover art. These are just standard 320 kbps mp3s

imgur.com/a/6hJMlpw

the big ass placebo effect OP had... lmaoooooooooooooo

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

Archived