💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is Gaga’s autograph on your signed CD?

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MiQuenDroid
1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

Where can i buy one.  I really want a signed cd:giveup:

French store, but it's closed for the BlackOutTuesday. 

All I ever wanted was love...

Glamourpuss

My own initial is L so I'll be pissed if mine is an L. Everybody will think I signed it myself. :billie:

Lighter
12 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

Got mine today :legend:

Ok come thru Lybr Gaga. jk. You’re lucky, she spent more time touching it:heart:

ThisBitch

I got a fancy, nice written LG and I'm very happy with it!

1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

Where can i buy one.  I really want a signed cd:giveup:

You can buy one here www.platenzaak.nl/ladygaga it's where I got mine. Still in stock now

Rudz Xinc

Are you guys sure that's Gaga who signed the postcards? Not some gay interns? None of them look the same. :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

ThisBitch
3 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Are you guys sure that's Gaga who signed the postcards? Not some gay interns? None of them look the same. :ladyhaha:

no negativity on this site thank u

Rudz Xinc
10 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

I got a fancy, nice written LG and I'm very happy with it!

You can buy one here www.platenzaak.nl/ladygaga it's where I got mine. Still in stock now

Do they ship to Indonesia? I tried to order, but here is no delivery fee and option appeared. :oprah:

Look at those clowns

Galvon
7 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

no negativity on this site thank u

Even if it is a possible truth?:hor: Right, we hate the truth. We prefer a bunch of bullshit over the truth. SHOW ME YOUR TEEEEETH!

Spoiler

Jk:sweat: If it wasn't her then it's pointless. But I would like to see a photo where she was signing them. I wish it came with the standard edition as well tho, since harcover looks kinda out of place in my cd collection.

ThisBitch
2 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Do they ship to Indonesia? I tried to order, but here is no delivery fee and option appeared. :oprah:

I don't know, sorry. They do say that there are shipping possibilities for both Europe and outside of Europe

ThisBitch
5 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Even if it is a possible truth?:hor: Right, we hate the truth. We prefer a bunch of bullshit over the truth. SHOW ME YOUR TEEEEETH!

Hide contents

Jk:sweat: If it wasn't her then it's pointless. But I would like to see a photo where she was signing them. I wish it came with the standard edition as well tho, since harcover looks kinda out of place in my cd collection.

You can still buy a standard edition right?

Archived