💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Chromatica to land 3 top 40 Singles In UK Next Week

jprince99x

Featured Posts

Add ROM, Alice and SC to all your playlists. She needs SC to be a Top 10 hit, for ROM to stay #1 and Alice to be a Top 20. It would be GREAT.

JustJames

I wonder what an extra ~6 hours would have done for Sour Candy's numbers in the US? I think releasing it prior to the album was a good move; Rain On Me was performing well enough that SC didn't cannibalize it and Chromatica's reception was so massive that Sour Candy didn't overshadow it. 3 distinct, Top 40 songs for this album/era is great, but since SC is so reliant on streams for its Chart position(s), a few more hours may have nudged it into the US Top 10. Looks like it'll be a modern-day 'Hair.'

Regardless, this is the first time two official singles have reached the US Top 10 since BTW in 2011! Joanne's 2 official singles peaked at 15 & 54 until the SB when Million Reasons re-entered at #4.

Things are difficult to predict given what's going on, but it looks like on the US Hot 100 next week,

#5 - #10. Rain On Me (-4 / -9)

#20 - #30. Sour Candy (new)

#25 - #35. Stupid Love (re-entry)

Alice > 911 >> Sine From Above >>> Free Woman look like the album tracks with a shot at a lower-end entry into the Hot 100. STREAM, BUY, SHARE. Alice had a strong start as the opener, 911 seems to have caught the GP's attention most from the deep cuts, and Free Woman had playlist support.

I could see all 4 scraping in, or all 4 barely missing out, but I'd be satisfied with at least 1 of:

Alice, 911: 2 great songs, unlikely to become singles, with some of the more experimental production and deeper lyrics of the album.

SFA: I'd love to see it pushed for a '22 Grammy nom for Best Pop Duo; it may be too late or not make sense to become a full single, so a Chart position would be a nice metric to support its campaign.

Archived