⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
society

Medical Examinerin Minn rules George Floyd's death a homicide.

JusKeepBreathin

BREAKING: Medical examiner in the county that Minneapolis is in, rules George Floyd’s death a homicide due to cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint & neck compression. 
Now, the state says homicide & so does the Floyd family’s independent expert.

https://www.facebook.com/108679513654/posts/10157716306588655/?substory_index=0

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 4

JunoCassandra

WE BEEN KNEW!!!!!!:coffee:

Rain is stored in my Boobs... literally.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I obviously don't want to cause any controversy, but we will never know the truth. It was not really an "independent" autopsy since it was paid by the victim's family, so the money came from a possible source of interest.

In any case, it's not like this is absolutely necessary to be true. Murder or not, police brutality is still the reality people are fighting against.

Looks like we do have the truth hun. Homicide.:bye:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Thanks 2

jacs vs looser

Thank God, I was really afraid of the "he died of other causes" narrative they were trying to push. Hopefully this helps have justice served. 

• Like 3

Venus Rose

#RaiseTheDegree.

Black feminist rebel.
  • Like 1

JunoCassandra
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Looks like we do have the truth hun. Homicide.:bye:

I Believe the reason the family paid for a private examination is because the city has been known to cover up murders.. like I saw something yesterday that said the city toxicology report issued saying he had drugs in his system and that was cause of him dying.

Rain is stored in my Boobs... literally.
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

HorusRa2
5 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Thank God, I was really afraid of the "he died of other causes" narrative they were trying to push. Hopefully this helps have justice served. 

Who is to say they still wont try? I mean weve already seen them try to place blame on George's physical health. 

I still cannot understand why he wasnt charged with AT LEAST 2nd degree murder (should be 1st but thats just an opinion). 

Cookie Tookie

We all knew.

Medical examiners falsifying information and causes of death is nothing new. 

• Like 1

alsemanche

The fact that they needed medical examiners to rule out the cause of death when it's literally recorded on video and has been seen by millions all around the world is so f*cked up

• Like 1

jacs vs looser
Just now, HorusRa2 said:

Who is to say they still wont try? I mean weve already seen them try to place blame on George's physical health.

OH I'm sure they'll still try to push it, but the fact that there's solid evidence proving otherwise will weaken their argument if not altogether render it moot. 

waterlikemisery

I'm not surprised, I never believed their bullshit propaganda anyways. The sad thing is that we have to expect the worst now, because the worst is unfortunately reality because of those evil mother****ers.

**** that r*pist pig, and **** those bastards.

it's coming down on me, water like misery.

Blastertoyo

:coffee:
there’s a search feature 

JusKeepBreathin
18 minutes ago, JunoCassandra said:

I Believe the reason the family paid for a private examination is because the city has been known to cover up murders.. like I saw something yesterday that said the city toxicology report issued saying he had drugs in his system and that was cause of him dying.

Yeah, but the state changed their tone today that's why I quoted that member. 

• Like 1

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

:coffee:
there’s a search feature 

Maybe read so you can see the difference.i started both threads. 

Lifeline
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, catsandlabneh said:

The fact that they needed medical examiners to rule out the cause of death when it's literally recorded on video and has been seen by millions all around the world is so f*cked up

Shows you how racist the whole system is. Disgusting people. Their karma will come very soon. 

Edited by Lifeline
  • Like 2