💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica isn’t ARTPOPs little sister

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

Lucas

They have nothing in common except that she put her pain in both records, also Chromatica is far superior

Red Velvet
21 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

I think of it as the culmination/child of all her records so far. It’s like she took the dance from The Fame, darkness from Fame Monster, messaging from BTW, electronic production from ARTPOP, vocal ability she developed during C2C, intimacy from Joanne, and maturity from ASIB and used them all to create the DNA of Chromatica. When I hear it I reflect back on her entire career and it makes me feel like I’m hearing the result of all those years of her musical and personal development. 

So who got pregnant among her records?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

ryansamonster

Well “ARTPOP’s little sister” came from a comment DJWS made to Gaga, when he was originally going to produce LG6. So no, Chromatica is not AP’s little sis at all.

Dayman

Ya know - except far less bloat and noisey production. It most definitely is more similar musically to ARTPOP in it's genre, approach and production. Even lyrically it touches on a lot of topics ARTPOP did more than BTW.

dit

imo Chromatica isn't even related to the others. She's like this foreign distant relative you're not even sure is truly related to you but claims they are. She's sexy, beautiful and hot and unique in her own way and spices up your life / Gaga's discography! Love it!

Prostitute Barbie
20 minutes ago, BLACKPINK said:

So who got pregnant among her records?

They all took turns carrying. It was a type of social and scientific experiment 12 years in the making :classy: we stan a fertilization genius queen. Remember when people were saying the top of the sine wave on the album cover was a sperm that was going into her womb? She said long ago she was pregnant with LG6. Her mind is advanced beyond comprehension :firega:

39 minutes ago, BrownEyess said:

I think of it as the culmination/child of all her records so far. It’s like she took the dance from The Fame, darkness from Fame Monster, messaging from BTW, electronic production from ARTPOP, vocal ability she developed during C2C, intimacy from Joanne, and maturity from ASIB and used them all to create the DNA of Chromatica. When I hear it I reflect back on her entire career and it makes me feel like I’m hearing the result of all those years of her musical and personal development. 

This! It gives me hints of each era, but it also feels like its own separate thing. 

Tbh, I haven't listened to any of her older work since Chromatica came out, but I'm sure when it's mixed in with all the others, it will surely stand out. 

Regina George
45 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Yeah, it could never be on ARTPOP’s level tbh :oops:

IKR? Because it's on much bigger level :tony:

JustTea
52 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Yeah, it could never be on ARTPOP’s level tbh :oops:

ARTPOP has it's very highs and lows. :koons:

Chromatica doesn't have lows at all, but ARTPOP's highests are still higher imo. :messga:

Chromatica Island

It's a hybrid (a hybrid can withstand these things, anyone?) 

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived