đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Rain On Me the Best Comeback of All Time

RRR

Featured Posts

After being left for dead and written off, is Rain On Me the best comeback of all time? :vegas: Lambs can take several seats :huntyga:

Mirrion Rizzons
2 minutes ago, Kattys said:

No.

:teehee:

britney didn't go anywhere though or suffer from flopage prior to this

Mirrion Rizzons

I feel like womanizer by brit, hung up by madonna and we belong together were bigger comebacks

lifeasgeorge

I consider ASIB/Shallow more of her comeback than ROM, doing that movie was such a huge risk with it being a remake and her first leading role. I think everyone (even fans) were thinking it would flop prior to its release and she proved everyone wrong tenfold

live and let live

joannester

Her comeback has been gradual since 2016, not on one tsunami nobody saw coming like (Hello by Adele and Purpose by JB come to mind).

Rain On Me and Chromatica's success are just the catharsis of years of work on her public image and identity as an artist. (ASIB, AHS, Joanne, SB51, C2C, Oscars, Praised performances etc...)

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fĎ…ckÎąng weave out Î’itch

Gagz

Comeback from what? She had a number one single and won an Oscar just last year.

JRCF29

Daisies is a bigger comeback

Spoiler

:triggered:

I think "Til The World Ends" 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Twitter
2 minutes ago, Gagz said:

Comeback from what? She had a number one single and won an Oscar just last year.

This!

BornSimon

The greatest comebacks were Cher's Believe and Kylie Minogue's Can't Get You Out Of My Head. These people had been around well over a decade and they came back and released MASSIVE hits out of the blue. Madonna, Britney, Gaga etc never had much of a problem setting the charts alight, they never had a comeback because they never disappeared.

Archived