💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chromatica Ball - Intro Lightshow (Chromatica I)

thebedesign

Featured Posts

thebedesign

WELCOME TO THE CHROMATICA BALL! :tony:

Hello monsters! A few weeks ago I shared my Chromatica Ball stage design with you. Today, we're kicking things up a bit and I present to you Chromatica Ball Intro - Chromatica I! 

I wanted to do a full show but that would be a long video. This way, every week (or few weeks) I want to share with you a new lightshow concept design for a song off of Chromatica! So, please let me know in the comments down below which songs you would like to see! Also, feedback is more than welcome!

For now, welcome to The Chromatica Ball! :heart:

It’s not a fedora you ****

JRCF29

what program is this i love it

also 911 or Free Woman next:vegas:

Don't Call Me Gaga

thebedesign
1 minute ago, JRCF29 said:

what program is this i love it

also 911 or Free Woman next:vegas:

SketchUp for stage design, Capture 2020 + LSC Clarity for light movement and Premiere Pro to asemble it all together! 

911 is coming! Quote me on that! :tony:

numb the flame

I'm assuming you have some sort of setlist or are you just doing songs off Chromatica?

adamsenigma

Love the lightning but the stage looks more like a festival stage to me. Not saying in a negative way obviously. :tony:

Suuus
1 minute ago, thebedesign said:

SketchUp for stage design, Capture 2020 + LSC Clarity for light movement and Premiere Pro to asemble it all together! 

911 is coming! Quote me on that! :tony:

This looks amazing Gaga needs to hire you as her new stage designer 

Hybrid AT

This is stunningly gorgeous. Did you make this yourself?

You should post this on Twitter tbh so it gains more visibility through likes and RTs (if you're okay with that). Who knows, even Gaga might see this and acknowledge? :vegas:

Thank you for sharing! :kiss:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

thebedesign
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I'm assuming you have some sort of setlist or are you just doing songs off Chromatica?

Just songs off Chromatica! For now... :stalkga:

thebedesign
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

This is stunningly gorgeous. Did you make this yourself?

You should post this on Twitter tbh so it gains more visibility through likes and RTs (if you're okay with that). Who knows, even Gaga might see this and acknowledge? :vegas:

Thank you for sharing! :kiss:

I did, thank you! :heart:

I post on Twitter, but for some reason Twitter hates me and the posts get 0 recognition! But I still post :huntyga:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, thebedesign said:

Just songs off Chromatica! For now... :stalkga:

I'd love to see how people envision the setlist and compare it with the real one when we get it!

thebedesign
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I love it so much!

Thank you so much! Means a lot! :heart:

Hybrid AT
5 minutes ago, thebedesign said:

I did, thank you! :heart:

I post on Twitter, but for some reason Twitter hates me and the posts get 0 recognition! But I still post :huntyga:

Aw. Maybe we can ask @Admin to post it on the GGD Twitter account and credit you? And do you use hashtags like #chromatica, #ladygaga, #lg6 etc? Tweets tagged with those have better engagement rates from what I've seen. But then there's no formula for Twitter virality so :huntyga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

thebedesign
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Aw. We can maybe ask @Admin to post it on the GGD Twitter account and credit you? And do you use hashtags like #chromatica, #ladygaga, #lg6 etc? Tweets tagged with those have better engagement rates from what I've seen. But then there's no formula for Twitter virality so :huntyga:

They liked my first posts on Instagram so..:stalkga:

I do! They do get views but sadly no comments or likes. But, I'm just beginning! There's more to come! 

Archived