💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Babylon shade to Madonna?

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

Every time I listen, all I can think about is 5 Foot 2 when she talked about Madonna gossiping about her behind her back, but never to her face. We all know Babylon sounds like Vogue, but Gaga did way it better while shading her in the lyrics. If so, she's clever and badass and fuçking I lover her! :heart:

What do you guys think?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JillTyrell2004

No, if anything I think it’s a nod too. She said on Graham Norton she’d been hanging out at her home. They’re probably friendly on the DL.

Bonkers

Actually I've been spying on my Netflix neighbors again and they have revealed something you might find *quite* 

INTERESTING.

:neyde:

It seems the Vice President of the Friends streaming dept has been put in charge of the release, and the Haus Labs version of Babylon wasn't on the album because it's going to be a collab with Madonna.

Bookmark me.

And other things.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

David Ward
1 minute ago, Gagz said:

No.

So much substance to this comment. /s

Runway

Just because she said “serve it ancient city style” doesn’t mean madonna. There tons of other old women out there :billie:

Venus Rose

Why would she shade her if she hung out with her at an Oscars afterparty? It would be in bad taste of her to say that. To some, Babylon sounds like Vogue. That's as far as it goes.

Grigio Guy

I thought the same thing with the lyric "Money don't talk; rip that song" . I'm glad i'm not the only one!

Religion is a product to sell.

Neight Shayde

No. It's more of an explicit nod to Madonna and Bowie.

It feels like a message to people saying she heavily uses references from people she likes.

David Ward
Just now, Ricardo said:

no but I'd love to think she is 

Excited Video Games GIF

Yass!! 

Smoothest-White-Boy-Dance-Of-90s.gif

Archived