šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga performs Imagine at the 2015 European Games Ceremony

Featured Posts

The way she performs this song is so soulful, her voice is so rich, so beautiful and meaningful, each lyric means something to her, you can just hear it and for that reason it always makes me cry in ways that John's doesn't. I think she really brings out the beauty of the lyrics. And well, with what's going on right now, I'm sure it resonates moreĀ 

Bonkers

This performance is known as AzerbaijanĀ 

Ā 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

NewUsername
39 minutes ago, Xardas said:

One of her best live performances ever

Ā 

36 minutes ago, Hey Boy said:

This performance is another levelĀ :golfclap:

This one is more known because it had way more exposure, but the performance of the exact same song at theĀ Human Rights Campaign Foundation Dinner is way superior :flutter:Ā Lots of fansĀ don't seem to know/remember this.
Ā 

Ā 

Xardas
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

Ā 

This one is more known because it had way more exposure, but the performance of the exact same song at theĀ Human Rights Campaign Foundation Dinner is way superior :flutter:Ā Lots of fansĀ don't seem to know/remember this.
Ā 

Ā 

Nooo! The Baku one has heavenly vocals. In 2009 she played it very safe vocally

IG: @bartoszprazuch

NewUsername
2 minutes ago, Xardas said:

I don't agree, but hey, opinions are opinionsĀ :hug:

Hybrid AT
19 minutes ago, Xardas said:

I find the Baku one more captivating, for sure, but I don't agree with her playing safe with her vocals. She was doing the best that she could with her vocal range at the time. She has expanded it since then. Also, you have to keep in mind that the 2010 one was in a very small, intimate setting while the 2015 one was a stadium performance. Her projection had to be very strong in the latter and she had to belt her ass off for it to reach every single person there, something she didn't need in the former.Ā :happy:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Archived