audio

JP Bonus: "Stupid Love" [Ellis Remix]

Dayman

Featured Posts

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, NOMATICA said:

Someone better update Chromatica‘s tracklist on Wikipedia 

It shows 04:11 :huh:

The Chromatica's Wikipedia page is protected, it's unfortunetly impossible.

All I ever wanted was love...

GagaWayne
5 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I directly ripped it from my CD and uploaded it myself. Literally first thing I did when I opened the package was rush to get a rip and post it here.

that is so sweet of you!!

DanceInTheDark

This will make a fine addition to my collection

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

MiQuenDroid

This remix is soooooo good omg :nooo:

All I ever wanted was love...

shoful

Thank you! Awesome remix!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Benji

Thank you for sharing, this remix is great!  Can you hear if there is any mastering difference on the Japanese edition?

@Dayman

Dayman
Just now, Benji said:

Thank you for sharing, this remix is great!  Can you hear if there is any mastering difference on the Japanese edition?

@Dayman

It's the same from what I could see when I ran them through Audacity to compare the wave forms. Only difference is the way the tracks are cut is different by a fraction of a second from the start of Chromatica I and that then carries through for the rest of the album since it's continuous - to be fair I didn't check every single song, but I did check the first 4 tracks and Babylon though, so I'm pretty certain. So if you have any deluxe version of the CD it will be the same masters, no clue if any of the digital versions have different masters though as I only bought physical this time around.

Stephen

I love this mix! I really hope we get more Chromatica remixes I feel like there’s so much potential :heart:

hamster11

Hey thank you. I love this remix so much.

been listening to this one instead of the real thing on the CD. Anyone knows if this is the previous version before the final one or it’s fanmade?

https://youtu.be/QOswcUfGGuU

Dayman
33 minutes ago, hamster11 said:

Hey thank you. I love this remix so much.

been listening to this one instead of the real thing on the CD. Anyone knows if this is the previous version before the final one or it’s fanmade?

https://youtu.be/QOswcUfGGuU

Previous version. Would seem that one was a bootleg and then it was noticed so they had him do it fully official and make it better quality and a full remix.

Archived