đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica vinyl

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

Maybe i'm a bit out of the loop but is there no regular vinyl with the official art work? All I see it the clear one with the pink middle with is...a choice.

Have they just not released it yet or are they not going to make one? It makes no sense to not have a proper vinyl with the artwork but if there was going to be one surely they would have released it by now no?

darkchylde

there is none and i don't think it's coming soon if it hasn't yet. would love to be wrong though. i was actually a bit disappointed with mine -milky white-. if you do wanna get one, picture disc seems to be the prettiest choice

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Maybe i'm a bit out of the loop but is there no regular vinyl with the official art work? All I see it the clear one with the pink middle with is...a choice.

Have they just not released it yet or are they not going to make one? It makes no sense to not have a proper vinyl with the artwork but if there was going to be one surely they would have released it by now no?

Nope I don’t think there is one (which pains me b/c Chromatica’s cover is my second favorite Gaga cover :rip: I’m hoping they will eventually but as of right now there isn’t an officially released jacket with the album art 

ShesAMess

Yep still waiting for vinyl with that amazing cover art....

jennifer aniston sit GIF

Free my mind, ARTPOP

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

as of right now there isn’t an officially released jacket with the album art 

ugh i would ideally want it in hardcover like all her other vinyls

Benji

Currently one isn't available.  The picture discs and coloured vinyls maybe launch exclusives so we might see a new standard released soon OR we might have to hold out for reissue.

Delulu Rogers
Just now, Benji said:

OR we might have to hold out for reissue.

do reissues happen often?

L E O

No, these are the only one we have so far: 

EZbGEvxXgAAVbbB?format=jpg&name=4096x409

(I'll update later with the ACTUAL colors of the discs, and not these sh*tty mockups from her shops, but yeah, no cover so far!)

Benji
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

They do for big artists.  I know a lot of Madonna's are currently being reissued which all look pretty cool.

Gaga's The Fame has recently been reissued with a nice blue vinyl so we know Gaga is onboard for reissuing vinyls but we might be waiting a while to get it if only The Fame has been reissued so far :emma:

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

It depends, I’ll put it this way - they just did a reissue of Born This Way last month :selena: maybe in 2030 we will get that cover :cryga:

bestie

I was hoping her team might release one next week along with new merch to boost 2nd week numbers?

InstantDejavu
8 minutes ago, L E O said:

No, these are the only one we have so far: 

EZbGEvxXgAAVbbB?format=jpg&name=4096x409

(I'll update later with the ACTUAL colors of the discs, and not these sh*tty mockups from her shops, but yeah, no cover so far!)

this is the best overview I have seen. Thank you sooooo much!

Volantits

Maybe with the pause she took, her team also held on releasing new items for the album in the shop? As a vinyl collector, it's a little tragic to not have these beautiful visuals inside and out of a classic vinyl package :selena:

2School4Cool

In case you are trying to decide which one to get, there is an unboxing video of the clear, silver, and picture disk. I for one actually like the packaging of the clear and silver, and I believe the milky one is the same as well. It’s simple but effective just having the transparent sheet of paper and the clear sticker.

See The Best In Everyone

Archived