Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Spotify might temporarily shut down tomorrow

Levitating

Featured Posts

Spyro
5 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

They are complaining that they can't use one of the endless options they have to listen to music and i'm the pretentious one? I use Spotify too and I'm subscribed, but I have my bought or downloaded music when I don't have Spotify.

No one cares

Spyro the Dragon

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiskoBaby
7 minutes ago, Girrr said:

That’s exactly how people view the riots. Until you and your people have been oppressed and murdered for 300+ years, you really can’t say what the best way to protest is. I’m sure there are plenty of black folks who support this. And if they support it, I do too. 

There shouldn't be riots. There should be only peaceful protests. Rioting is also looting, damaging property, destroying businesses, and hurting people. That's what I'm seeing from these riots. 

I'm more afraid to go to Atlanta right now then I was during Covid-19 a couple months ago. 

Varys
1 minute ago, ice bear said:

can someone explain to me how is this a bigger problem than the situation that caused the action, please?:awkney:

there are plenty of big problems in the world and many protetst. They never stopped for them.

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

President Biden
4 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

It’s not true. Spotify employees are taking the day off from normal work to figure out ways they can help the black community. The streaming service will still be available. 

wait is that what’s happening?

:vegas: That’s fine, hopefully the employees get paid still. Spotify is a company made up of many regular people that need their salary to get through the recession we are entering

:triggered: tg they aint closing the app. That mightve been the most outrageous idea ever

I got drunk

Mr Ricky
2 minutes ago, Autumn said:

the user was being pretentious and rude and snobbish and constantly challenging the idea that music is a coping mechanism for me. sorry, but that isn't the kind of thing you get to question.

Yes, but he's not calling you an asshole. His point of view is just different and if you don't like the way he talks, you report it. Let's not be that community to call eachother out. 

Crossfit

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, Spyro said:

No one cares

Well surely some people in here do since every little word i've said has turned into a fight 🤭 i need to stop arguing with kids... 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Spyro

This thread makes me hope Gaga takes Chromatica off for a whole week on all streaming services as a protest of how much I dislike this fanbase sometimes :awkney: 

Spyro the Dragon

edengowon
Just now, Mr Ricky said:

Yes, but he's not calling you an asshole. His point of view is just different and if you don't like the way he talks, you report it. Let's not be that community to call eachother out. 

his point of view wasn't just different. numerous times he said things that were indirect insults masked as civil conversation, just go back and read all of the antagonistic comments he made suggesting that i wasn't a REAL music lover. it's childish and rude.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

SadBoi808

We really live in a dystopian society huh? Curfew? Controlling our music now? This is the beginning 

ice bear
2 minutes ago, Varys said:

there are plenty of big problems in the world and many protetst. They never stopped for them.

yeah but there's momentum now and people can learn

ice heard one side from above

Mr Ricky
Just now, Adarsh said:

SPOTIFY DID NOT ANNOUNCE IT THEMSELVES SO STOP FIGHTING 

Tea. :vegas: 

Crossfit

Varys
Just now, ice bear said:

yeah but there's momentum now and people can learn

So? there is also momentum in Hong Kong. There was momentum in France. 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

• Admin locked this topic

Archived