💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Free Woman What happened?

CookieHWilson

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS

The demo is ALSO cool, but the album version makes me, a free man, feel like a free woman :queenga:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElektrikUniCorn

I was disappointed when she cut the bridge. I prefer the demo but now it grows on me.

The final production has more happy vibes on it especially ' I'm a freeeee womaaaaaaaaaaan' part. So I'm ok with it now, but I hope we will get another version with the bridge :oops:

Come come, unwrapp me!

Juanjo

I prefer the structure of the demo, but still LOVE the final version, my favorite song on the album.

Gracious Gaga

it sounds like a kygo song from 2016

♥ Kindness Police.

crybrowz

I agree the album production just feels so bland, but her vocals are better. If they used the demo instrumental with the album acapella + kept the original bridge and outro from the demo it would be perfect 

Sepsami
5 hours ago, Enceladus said:

Stop listening to leaks. Then you dont ruin the final experience :oops:

T the Babylon leak ruined my listen to Babylon, I had to reboot my mind to give Babylon a chance and now I love it :selena: if I didn't listen to the leak, I would've loved Babylon on 1st listen :messga:

Expectations can really **** up the experience

Borislshere

The final version just sounds like a terrible remix. I replayed the demo so many times and never got sick of it yet the album version is a chore to get through 

Genuine Guy 09

The bridge was horrendous, the taste level of liking that bridge scares me 

However, the demo was 100% much better. It was darker and gave a TFM tea. 

It could've been everything and instead it sounds like an avicii/david guetta song now instead of an evolved TFM song 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

BlingNotTheMusic

Demo >>>>>> final version

The deep 90s house club beats are gone from the album/final version :messga:

ToxicHot

I love the demo. :cryga: What made it so special was that specific 90’s house sound. A lot of good lyrics were removed or changed. I find myself singing them on accident on the album version and then immediately getting annoyed at myself. Lol. That bridge is so fun and unexpected, too. 

The album version has such a generic sounding drop, reminds me of Avicii or something... I think this version definitely works as a REMIX. I don’t entirely hate it, but man that demo was a special GEM. :giveup:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Terrence

The production of the album version is so polished, now the chorus actually feel like a chorus rather than a pre-chorus 2.0. The prechorus sounds so pumped up and the echoes in her voice are phenomenal (love the "im remembering that!.."). The bridge of the demo was cool the first 5 times and then it was just there.... a bit plain.

BUT I'll agree that the first chorus dancebreak sounds generic, ngl...

Archived