Okay, then 7 CEST? 

I'm fine with that!:)

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away
24 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Don't need to - good people are fighting to bring justice to Plastic Doll :firega:
It's not a coincidence that some of the coolest GGD members are liking the song :ohwell:

I don't see them. I do see 8 out of 8 votes to kick Plastic Doll out :laughga:

And there are only 15 spots, so bye bye PD

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

CautiousLurker
4 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

I don't see them. I do see 8 out of 8 votes to kick Plastic Doll out :laughga:

And there are only 15 spots, so bye bye PD

Go read @ProjectJoanne's thread then :ohwell:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Blown Away
4 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Go read @ProjectJoanne's thread then :ohwell:

As a lead single? :sharon: I can't...

CautiousLurker
Just now, Blown Away said:

As a lead single? :sharon: I can't...

Don't forget they're a musician, you aren't :trollga:

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Blown Away
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Don't forget they're a musician, you aren't :trollga:

That shouldn't make a difference. In the end it's the public that decides if a song becomes a hit or not :kiss: And the public says no to Plastic Doll

CautiousLurker

That shouldn't make a difference. In the end it's the public that decides if a song becomes a hit or not :kiss: And the public says no to Plastic Doll

General public says Transformers is a good franchise :ladyhaha:

Just because general public says something doesn't mean the product is good, it just means it has the lowest common demonstrator - welp, I can't help you if this is how you decide what good is, I guess not everyone was born with a superior vision :firega:

Blown Away
57 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

General public says Transformers is a good franchise :ladyhaha:

Just because general public says something doesn't mean the product is good, it just means it has the lowest common demonstrator - welp, I can't help you if this is how you decide what good is, I guess not everyone was born with a superior vision :firega:

The same goes for critics and experts. Look at the Grammy's. Don't say you agree 24k Magic and WWFAWFWG deserved their big sweeps.

Look at the handling of the coronacrisis. Multiple experts who disagree with each other. I think the same goes with music experts.

Look at how this thread derailed, and the essays we've written defending our choice :huntyga:

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, Blown Away said:

The same goes for critics and experts. Look at the Grammy's. Don't say you agree 24k Magic and WWFAWFWG deserved their big sweeps.

Look at the handling of the coronacrisis. Multiple experts who disagree with each other. I think the same goes with music experts.

Look at how this thread derailed, and the essays we've written defending our choice :huntyga:

Critics =/= musicians 
Also I like 24k Magic, it's really good :ohwell:

You must be so desperate if you're willing to compare making music and craftsmanship in art to a pandemic and the politics that played into it :billie:

Yes, essays, an all because you can't make peace with the fact Plastic Doll is a good song, very sad :bradley:

Blown Away
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Critics =/= musicians 
Also I like 24k Magic, it's really good :ohwell:

You must be so desperate if you're willing to compare making music and craftsmanship in art to a pandemic and the politics that played into it :billie:

Yes, essays, an all because you can't make peace with the fact Plastic Doll is a good song, very sad :bradley:

The comparison is a bit odd in hindsight, I'll agree. But the truth is, neither critics nor musicians nor the general public can fully determine if a song is good. It's a matter of taste. Poor taste on your behalf but at least taste.

Plastic Doll is not a good song, it's a bit cringey to be honest. All Of Chromatica bar Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll and 1000 Doves is where it's at.

CautiousLurker
13 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Also would you mind breaking up your essays into pieces - we're still at only 656 replies :huntyga:

LoLaA

So to get more replies I'll particitape. 

Plastic Doll is a song that is going to grow on you, like Fun Tonight and Enigma. 

Grammy's suck just lije Oscars en all those award shiz. 

Last but not least: @Aarghya which Kylie album was next again? I'm bored because handed in my graduation thesis and still not able to work:sweat:

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

CautiousLurker

The comparison is a bit odd in hindsight, I'll agree. But the truth is, neither critics nor musicians nor the general public can fully determine if a song is good. It's a matter of taste. Poor taste on your behalf but at least taste.

Plastic Doll is not a good song, it's a bit cringey to be honest. All Of Chromatica bar Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll and 1000 Doves is where it's at.

That is correct, it IS a matter of taste, and my taste has been certified platinum by the state taste assembly and the international taste council of which the supreme overseer Ongo Gablogian was the sitting president - what are your credentials?

1000 Generic Beats and Snore Tonight - yes, a little bit... but Plastic Doll - no :interestinga:
There's at least one other song that comes before Plastic Doll :trollga:

Spoiler

Two, but you're not ready for that talk yet :queenga:

Archived