💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Gaga announce the Tour cancellation??

Villanelle

Featured Posts

Villanelle

I was due to see her at Tottenham Stadium in July, I really cannot see this going ahead now.

This particular venue is one of the biggest in England, so I'm not sure where she could reschedule this to?

Do you think it's likely she will cancel eveything and maybe do something else in 2021?

Very uncertain times indeed

hoiiestmadonna

She’s probably waiting until the album tracking week is over so that everybody who bought their tickets can redeem their copy of Chromatica. Just a guess because it’s certainly not happening this year and the virus isn’t going anywhere soon. 

benKo
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

10 minutes before the gates open in Paris.

Just a little piece of paper hanging on the doors

OpusDiaboli666

I really hope soon. I hope the current dates will be pushed towards 2021 & she will add more. Since everyone probably wants to tour next year they have to book the stadiums pretty soon otherwise none will be available.

NiteOwl
7 minutes ago, benKo said:

“You’re my favorite.”

KORG
54 minutes ago, OpusDiaboli666 said:

I really hope soon. I hope the current dates will be pushed towards 2021 & she will add more. Since everyone probably wants to tour next year they have to book the stadiums pretty soon otherwise none will be available.

Given the response to the album I dont think she should book stadiums.

Book fields. 

NewUsername

Use "postponement" please or at least an "/" :sweat:

We've been discussing this over the last few months and we came to the conclusion that they're probably indeed waiting for the US bundles to count. Even though there are no bundles for EU, and the Paris and Boston shows are already confirmed to not take place on the original date, they're still waiting. They probably want(ed) to talk about the tour as a whole all at the same time. 

Does someone know when her chart position will be confirmed/announced? June 6th/7th/8th?
Then shortly after she can talk about the tour. I hope we get news soon and that it's good news! (i.e. postponement to 2021).

The consensus was also that a postponement makes more sense, given the amount of tickets already sold. Both Live Nation and Gaga's team want that money of course.

Bradley
1 hour ago, benKo said:

Paris, I'm devastated...

Kdavies12

I’m hoping over the next few weeks after the first tracking week in the US is over.

I’d also like to think they have already booked the new dates and they’ll be announced straight away! They only have 6 dates (at the moment) so shouldn’t be too difficult!

numb the flame

It's obvious that they're waiting for the first week sales to be counted from the tour bundles and then they'll announce the postponement. 

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

1 hour ago, benKo said:

Madame X Tour teas :smh:

S0436

Let’s hope for a postponement because some people said she wanted to only do Chromatica promo this year and for next year to only film the Gucci movie and do Vegas.  It is only 6 dates and with all that has happened I hope she makes an exception.  

A R T P O P
2 hours ago, Bradley said:

:teehee: via the amenfashion tumblr

Archived