Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

DC - Pouring Down (Demo Version)

DC

Featured Posts

Hey everyone, just wanted to put this out incase anyone was interested, maybe take a tiny break from all the craziness that's going on if you're having a hard time with it :heart:

Fun fact about this demo, the chorus for this version was actually recorded while I sick in early-mid February and @LGs LM and @Regina George were the ones that first the song with these vocals. 

People who may be interested:

@KatieJudasGaga4 @gagaschickens @Twitter @PlastiscGuy @Ivy @Trillion Reasons @billygrey

OH! I ALSO wanted to give an update on the new album as well, when is it to be expected? Not this year :poot:

Actually I just started production and writing and I have the whole idea for it AND even a few songs done/written, but a lot of them are still in the making, very few people have actually heard anything from it, but I hope to keep it that way till it releases :) 

I've actually blatantly said its release date in a topic a while ago, so if you ever want to find out when it is you're gonna have to go through SERIOUS digging in order to find it out, have fun :billie:

BUT before any more news on that, I still have to give Blue a proper era, so I might have to go a little bit Past The Stars in order to pick its next single :lolga:... :derpga:

Just now, PlastiscGuy said:

Demo kinda outsold the album version...

Whatever you say :billie:

Daylight Jokers

Listening to it again, I can tell the huge difference OMFG :udidnt:

kaelergrey
On 6/1/2020 at 1:17 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to put this out incase anyone was interested, maybe take a tiny break from all the craziness that's going on if you're having a hard time with it :heart:

Fun fact about this demo, the chorus for this version was actually recorded while I sick in early-mid February and @LGs LM and @Regina George were the ones that first the song with these vocals. 

People who may be interested:

@KatieJudasGaga4 @gagaschickens @Twitter @PlastiscGuy @Ivy @Trillion Reasons @billygrey

OH! I ALSO wanted to give an update on the new album as well, when is it to be expected? Not this year :poot:

Actually I just started production and writing and I have the whole idea for it AND even a few songs done/written, but a lot of them are still in the making, very few people have actually heard anything from it, but I hope to keep it that way till it releases :) 

I've actually blatantly said its release date in a topic a while ago, so if you ever want to find out when it is you're gonna have to go through SERIOUS digging in order to find it out, have fun :billie:

BUT before any more news on that, I still have to give Blue a proper era, so I might have to go a little bit Past The Stars in order to pick its next single :lolga:... :derpga:

You know that ill dig and exposes your new music right :lolga:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

1 hour ago, billygrey said:

You know that ill dig and exposes your new music right :lolga:

Not entirely, but yeah it does blatantly say there’s new music :vegas:

Archived