question

Canadian signed cd?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

I got the shipping confirmation email on June 3rd with no tracking, I guess they don't use tracked mail when it's just the CD+Signe art. I still haven't recieved it. It should take 2 weeks to get from Canada to Spain

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Delulu Rogers

Update: my second order arrived unexpectedly today! I got an email saying it had shipped a few days ago but I got it today without any further updates. It was weird because for the first order not only did it still take weeks to arrive from the time it was shipped, it was in transit for so long too and I was getting email updates with its status. For the second order it literally went from « electronic label thing » to « delivered » in a day. And the best part is that she signed them more full (but sloppier) and put a HEART on one of them. I’m so happy and relieved that the confusion and waiting games are over

Alxjcgn
10 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Update: my second order arrived unexpectedly today! I got an email saying it had shipped a few days ago but I got it today without any further updates. It was weird because for the first order not only did it still take weeks to arrive from the time it was shipped, it was in transit for so long too and I was getting email updates with its status. For the second order it literally went from « electronic label thing » to « delivered » in a day. And the best part is is that she signed them more full (but sloppy) and put a HEART on one of them. I’m so happy and relieved that the confusion and waiting games are over

That's amazing!! I'm sure the website us having lagging or bug issues with all the shipments going out. I had that happen with my picture disc- I'm hoping it happens with my signed CD. your signatures sound amazing

Mine has arrived in Montreal and slated for delivery tomorrow... for now. lol

https://ibb.co/2YrRZKJ

Received my package this morning and cant help feeling disappointed. I got a bit excited seeing/hearing about the signatures others got from the Canadian shop but I still ended up with an L without even a squiggle. Love the cd but don’t get your hopes up for the signature. :(

Quasi

Just got an email today saying my CD and signed card has shipped! :tony:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Quasi

I got mine in the mail today! It's just the L but hey whatever! I sort of think it's funny and cute haha. :ladyhaha:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived