Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Replay reminds me of...

honeyy

I’m not sure if anyone has already said this, but Replay really reminds me of...

Americano. 

I think it’s the chaos of the instrumental, and the similar instruments used. Anyone else hear it? 

if he's a serial killer, then what's the worst that could happen to a girl who's already hurt? 🌷
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

JRCF29

Reminds me a bit of Swine, "Your monsters are torturing me"/"You're just a pig inside a human body"

Don't Call Me Gaga
  • Like 1

NewUsername
Posted (edited)

Yes, got Americano vibes as well.
I prefer Americano though for now.

Replay gives me real polonaise vibes as well :laughga: 
Not sure if non Belgians and Dutch are aware of this phenomenon/dance.

Edited by NewUsername
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

AlejandrOoO
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Replay gives me real polonaise vibes as well :laughga: 

Death, hahahaha :lmao:

I agree with the OP tho 

Edited by AlejandrOoO

LunAticMonster

omggggeeee Yaaaaaaasssss :what::enigma::enigma::enigma::cryga:i literally haven't used gagadaily since 6 or 7 years. I come on here to reaaaddd and love and laugh at everything here!  But this post made me login fast ! I was just outside sparking my stache .. and had that same epiphany. Got on here n it was posted as in Just Now..:stalkga::koons::trollga: I also dropped some goodies for her album release so iam just very tripped out right now LMAO I hope I don't get clocked/. 

I need warm welcomings! This era is expanding my horizons and all I want is fellowship and refreshness :kara: rain on me indeed <3

• Love 5

Esteban
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, LunAticMonster said:

omggggeeee Yaaaaaaasssss :what::enigma::enigma::enigma::cryga:i literally haven't used gagadaily since 6 or 7 years. I come on here to reaaaddd and love and laugh at everything here!  But this post made me login fast ! I was just outside sparking my stache .. and had that same epiphany. Got on here n it was posted as in Just Now..:stalkga::koons::trollga: I also dropped some goodies for her album release so iam just very tripped out right now LMAO I hope I don't get clocked/. 

I need warm welcomings! This era is expanding my horizons and all I want is fellowship and refreshness :kara: rain on me indeed <3

Hi, can't really express my warm welcoming, stache too and too much booze, I hope you spend a great day/night :kara:

OT: Replay is my favorite song from chromatica and don't remind me of Americano or Swine but keep streaming it, I need it as  single :pray:

Edited by Esteban
  • Like 1

Skrill

Yessssss I said it in one of the other threads and noone heard that

Ronnie
Posted (edited)

friday night disco GIF by Alex BedderWhen I listen to Replay all I visualize is her being a Disco Queen at Studio 54 and dancing the night away.

Edited by Ronnie

GypsyVida

It reminds me of Love Again by Dua Lipa

Be My Baby background vocals from 2:54-3:00

SCHEISSEMONTRE
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, honeyy said:

I’m not sure if anyone has already said this, but Replay really reminds me of...

Americano. 

I think it’s the chaos of the instrumental, and the similar instruments used. Anyone else hear it? 

honestly idk what you're hearing but it's sounds like disco to me 

Edited by SCHEISSEMONTRE
Mychal

honeyy
59 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

honestly idk what you're hearing but it's sounds like disco to me 

oh the chorus just gave me similar vibes :interestinga:

if he's a serial killer, then what's the worst that could happen to a girl who's already hurt? 🌷

RAYA.core

The very intro of the sound gradation is familiar also in Animal Collective's Daily Routine or My Girls. 

╰☆╮ GGD Solidarity: I can't breathe ╰☆╮JOINED November 25 2011