Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ENIGMA

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers

Still my favorite song from the album. I love it when Gaga goes full-on vocalist in her songs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Siena

Her vocals are INCREDIBLE :giveup:

also maybe it’s because I’m obsessed with GoT but did anyone else think of Daenerys with these lyrics? :selena:

Can't stop staring, I'm so naked
      Wrapped in shadows, my heart races
      Dragon's eyes watch, goddess breathing
      Give me something to believe in.

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

Not many of us BJAF fans it seems.  Actually I always have to play BM/BJAF together hence my name for them as Bloody Black Jesus. 

That song blew my mind when it came out and it still does, to this day. Such a beautiful warm song with a powerful runway chorus. :giveup:  Enigma gives me the same powerful energy vibes

SlowLoris

When I listen to Chromatica, once it gets to this song, I imagine her immediately putting on her Enigma wig and blasting out the song

HausOfHarlow

Enigma is my fav! I love her "loud" vocals. Cannot wait for a live performance, and hopefully, it's a tour opener!

steven
Just now, HausOfHarlow said:

Enigma is my fav! I love her "loud" vocals. Cannot wait for a live performance, and hopefully, it's a tour opener!

YES, probably her best vocals on the album

djBuffoon

It's my favorite on the album. That is a song is a diva moment written and sung by a diva who knows she's a diva.

• 2 months later...

The way this song blows everything else on Chromatica out of the water. the vocals, the horns, the violin, the bass, the DIVA that jumped out :giveup:

I actually thought it was going to be a great track. Then I was disappointed by how it came out as I already had certain expectations. But it definitely grew on me and it’s one of my favorites.:enigma:

It grew on me, still once of my overall least favorites but I still like it a lot, it's no 911 :firega:

Archived