💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Deluxe Chromatica uses leaked cover

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo

Hey guys :hor: 

My deluxe version of Chromatica (the book version) has the leaked Chromatica cover instead of the "official" one.. Couldn't find any threads on this :hor: 

Do your guys' album have the official cover? :poot: 

LEAKED: 

EUwFIvEX0AkfTpV.jpeg?fit=1266,1270&ssl=1

Official:

lady-gaga-chromatica-tracklist-158757503

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, Live To Tell said:

wait is the "leaked" cover the one on my twitter header?

https://twitter.com/chromaticamatt

Your Twitter cover is the "leaked" one.

Apparently, the physical CD are using the dark sine and the online version is using the metallic gray sine. I don't know why... if someone has any idea.

All I ever wanted was love...

BlackCrown

Didn't remember the leaked version, it looks really good ! It makes the official one look a bit edited, but I guess they changed it to make the symbol more visible 

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

ARTGOD

If I’m not mistaken physical versions use the darker one while digital versions use the silver one. 

Reginald

Are all of the deluxe hardcovers the black sine version? I definitely need this, if so

BlackCrown
1 minute ago, MiQuenDroid said:

Your Twitter cover is the "leaked" one.

Apparently, the physical CD are using the dark sine and the online version is using the metallic gray sine. I don't know why... if someone has any idea.

Maybe because the physical copies were printed before they decided to change the color of the symbol

My crown is black, like the soul of fame

spicemuncher

All physical editions (from a quick review on eBay) use the darker emblem. Regular, deluxe, Japan cd, they’re all the darker (leaked) emblem.

iTunes and Spotify display the grey one... :ohwell:

Benji

Something tells me they only put out this digital cover to say the leaked one wasn't final when it really was.  The leaked/physical looks so much more pleasing. :enigma:

Lady Ganja

All physical releases have the dark cover and digital have the light version

Lady Ganja

beaublue

I haven’t even gotten my signed CD yet, says it won’t ship until December 31st... tried emailing support to ask them why it’ll take 6 months when everyone else is getting theirs & they literally replied with “you’re correct! It’ll ship December 31st” so I emailed support again cause they didn’t help & still haven’t heard back... anyone else experiencing a 6 month delay? 😂

Archived