Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga out & about with Michael

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

LG666

Omg I thought Michael was tiny. He makes his coffee cup look so little.

In Chromatica, no one thing is taller than another

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Kat

Since in my country we are back to (somehow) normal life,  I mean bars, restaurants, beaches etc are full of people, it's so weird seeing other places in the world still being in quarantine :blink: We were having these kind of photos every week and now it's the first photo of her going out since months ! :heart:

JoanneMonster
11 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

She dyed her hair again? Or was the pink just wigs?

most of it are wigs, she had pink hair until february or so, but these kind of colors tend to fade with time (it had almost faded away when she did the together at home event, but you could still see a slightly pink shade in her blonde hair)

when her hair is down she usually wears wigs (stupid love, rain on me videos or all the chromatica promo), when she wears ponytails it's her hair with a ponitail extension (rom and sl parts of the video where she wears ponytails or the interview where she wears a leather jacket)

I See You

Ashley
3 minutes ago, mauvais said:

I'm starting a solidarity club with Gaga and the 10 women on this site for our quar roots :billie:

Girl I got my hair done a week ago :green: the salons have been open for a while now.

Modern Ecstasy2

Cuties :sara:

I was about to say “he looks so big compared to her”, but everyone is :selena:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Fame Romance

Only thing that turns me off is the paparazzi sneaking into her private life again :madge:

JoanneMonster
3 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

yaas Gaga I root for you!

I can see what you did there:ladyhaha:

I See You

Hybrid AT

More pics that you can add to the OP @POPARTHD

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Regina George

She mentioned him during Australian interview and what she said is truly beautiful about him not objectifying her. He’s so good for her and I’m so happy she finally has that!

Franch Toast
11 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

I don’t think she is though? Isn’t the nose wire supposed to be molded to your nose?

You're right. I didn't zoom in enough to notice. I was just happy it was covering her nose. 

She/Her/Hers

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

She mentioned him during Australian interview and what she said is truly beautiful about him not objectifying her. He’s so good for her and I’m so happy she finally has that!

Isn't Fun Tonight about Carino loving her fame more than he loved her?

LadariousGarage

Omg they are so cute I can't

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Archived