Gaga out & about with Michael

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLa
20 minutes ago, littlemonstella said:

For those of you who saw the video of them talking in the car/arguing - did you notice if this was before they got the coffee or after?Ā 

Because I was watching the video of them getting out of the car when they didn't have coffee and i guess they weren't the most affectionate but then after they got the coffee they were hugging. So I was thinking maybe even if they did have an argument they made up after they got coffee?Ā 

Sorry, clearly overanalysing, I just hope they are all good!Ā 

Also, I'm new here so hi :)Ā 

It was after, let me try and find the video for you because I think everyone is overanalyzing lol. We all know Gaga speaks quite passionately about literally everything, I honestly wouldn't worry about itĀ :laughga:Ā 

edit: here it is

Ā 

KarmaPolice

Thank you!

Doesn't seem like they were arguing tho. More like she was talking passionately about something

ellabella
3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

It was after, let me try and find the video for you because I think everyone is overanalyzing lol. We all know Gaga speaks quite passionately about literally everything, I honestly wouldn't worry about itĀ :laughga:Ā 

Ā 

Ohh okay yeah I see what you mean. Thanks! :)

Franch Toast

I don't see any arguing in that video. You can barely even see her face to read her expressions, but there is nothing that implies they're disagreeing about something.Ā 

He is a brave man for being her passenger though. I'm not sure I'd let her drive me.Ā :huntyga:

Side note: it's nice how when she goes out with a boyfriend she doesn't need to have a bodyguard with her. (Or maybe because of California's order, she can't have one right now anyway. Not sure how that works.) It's refreshing to see her driving herself, opening her own door, and not have a guard hovering over her.Ā 

(But how did the paparazzi know they'd be there? Do they just hang out at the market?)Ā 

She/Her/Hers

numb the flame
13 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Ā 

I feel like if they were arguing she would've slapped his coffee out of his hand because she could've taken it as him being disrespectfulĀ :ladyhaha:

Modern Ecstasy2

I donā€™t quite understand why there is speculation coming out of this interaction. Like yes I am looking at her body language. But itā€™s from the back, we canā€™t see either of their faces or voices. Itā€™s very likely she is speaking passionately about something because of her body language, but that doesnā€™t mean a fight or disagreement happened.

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€

Suuus
4 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I donā€™t quite understand why such heavy speculation is coming out of this interaction. Like yes I am looking at her body language. But itā€™s from the back, we canā€™t see either of their faces or voices. Itā€™s very likely she is speaking passionately about something because of her body language, but that doesnā€™t mean a fight or disagreement happened.

Agree they hugged after they got coffee so its probably fine and just like everyone else they probably also stressed about the current situationĀ 

LaLa
4 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I donā€™t quite understand why such heavy speculation is coming out of this interaction. Like yes I am looking at her body language. But itā€™s from the back, we canā€™t see either of their faces or voices. Itā€™s very likely she is speaking passionately about something because of her body language, but that doesnā€™t mean a fight or disagreement happened.

I think it started with the BradGa accounts honestly. Every pic or video of him they go crazy trying to say he looks miserable, his smile is fake, he's not hugging her properly etcĀ :green:Ā and then rumoursĀ starts that the are "fighting".Ā 

That's gossipĀ :huntyga:

Ā 

Renie

This doesnā€™t look like arguing. If you were getting chewed out by Gaga, would you sip your coffee?!

Im wondering if she got p!ssed because she saw the paparazzi? I wonder if they followed her. She was in such a random location, itā€™s not like a celebrity hot spot that they stake out. Sheā€™s quiteĀ possibly just venting that they saw her.Ā 

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, Renie said:

This doesnā€™t look like arguing. If you were getting chewed out by Gaga, would you sip your coffee?!

Im wondering if she got p!ssed because she saw the paparazzi? I wonder if they followed her. She was in such a random location, itā€™s not like a celebrity hot spot that they stake out. Sheā€™s quiet possibly just venting that they saw her.Ā 

Exactly. If my partner (or a best friend, parent, anyone important in my life) was really mad or upset with me, I would give them my full attention, not sipping coffee.

ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€

Ivy
45 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

(But how did the paparazzi know they'd be there? Do they just hang out at the market?)Ā 

She probably called them for a little boyfriend promo I would guess

Juniper
45 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Iā€™d say she definitely called them. That place is in the middle of nowhere and not a celebrity hot spot like Vintage Groceries in Malibu.Ā 

Archived