💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Random: B-Side To Chromatica?

Cody James

Featured Posts

Cody James

Anyone happen to know why Gaga posted “You’re My Favorite” and “They cant scare me if I scare them first? Could it be a subtle hint to a b-side? We know the Haus Labs Babylon is intended to be released and that Chromatica TV exists(which seems a little late now if this is the end of this chapter). Thoughts? 

Lunakween

We're still waiting for ARTPOP act 2

Hunny

Spoiler

I love Gaga

Spoiler

but

Spoiler

release ARTPOP act 2 before you release Chromatica act 2 :selena:

Chromatica

I could see it happening but I’m not holding my breath. There is clearly something they’re not telling us.

Lord Axel
10 minutes ago, Cody James said:

Anyone happen to know why Gaga posted “You’re My Favorite” and “They cant scare me if I scare them first? Could it be a subtle hint to a b-side? We know the Haus Labs Babylon is intended to be released and that Chromatica TV exists(which seems a little late now if this is the end of this chapter). Thoughts? 

"They can't scare me if I scare them first" is a phrase Gaga used to say back in the day, idk if they were ever meant to be lyrics on a song on Chromatica but yeah it would've been cool lol

"You're my favorite" probably wasn't supposed to be an actual lyric, it was most likely just a promotional statement :stalkga:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

JRCF29

I think that promo is pushed back for a bit right now

Don't Call Me Gaga

anomdepllume
Just now, Lord Axel said:

"They can't scare me if I scare them first" is a phrase Gaga used to say back in the day, idk if they were ever meant to be lyrics on a song on Chromatica but yeah it would've been cool lol

"You're my favorite" probably wasn't supposed to be an actual lyric, it was most likely just a promotional statement :stalkga:

Was just in the middle of typing up a thing about 'they can't scare me...' being a thing back in like... The Fame Monster era at least. I thought it was just a tip of the hat to her going back to the dance-pop roots. Glad somebody else remembered, for a hot minute I thought I was making sh!t up. 

Roboboy

that would be great of course - but she JUST released a 16 track album. Also I hope she postpones tour soon and gets that out of the way before anything else

ElectricAlley

I would LOVE to see a chromatica side B with Sophie produced songs, and original Babylon. 

Archived