💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tinashe and Kehlani dragged Lana

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

Lemonade

Also.... why not focus your attention on the absolute injustice and racism in the United States which is drastically worse than the looting. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InstantDejavu
2 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Society has everyone's own personal value attached to the material value of goods and services. Target is the physical representation of that same issue. Looting is attacking where it hurts, and I love to see it. Plus, that particular Target financed police forces like the user above me said.

I am sure there are good cops in thay police station as well. They aren't all bad and I believe Target support the police station cause of the good people. 

I choose not to believe they support police violence and I also choose to strongly believe looting IS NOT OKAY just as much as police violence is not okay.

edengowon
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Im not blaming rioters, this does not represent rioters. Most rioters are doing actual riots while few are doing this. I actually support violent protest but not when its done with no purpose and directed at a random store. What will BLM gain from attacking target? NOTHING but making their movement look bad.

Just because someone can financially gain, does not mean its okay to steal from them because a cop attacked you!

they have to do this. violent protest is the final option. get off your high horse.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Jill
Just now, Cookies said:

it doesn't matter. what about people's JOBS.

keep finding excuses to blame the rioters

target should be the one that's responsible for their worker's jobs, not the rioters

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Jill
Just now, InstantDejavu said:

I am sure there are good cops in thay police station as well.

okay BUT WHERE ARE THEY?

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Lionel Hutz said:

keep finding excuses to blame the rioters

target should be the one that's responsible for their worker's jobs, not the rioters

okay, but when people can't work because people loot the ****ing buildings and burn them, maybe then you'll be able to have sympathy for them. let's not forget that some people can't even work because of COVID-19. imagine if a store just opened up and all of a sudden they can't work now because the building is gone. their job is gone. so much for putting food on the table because people want to hijack a protest. smfh.

she/her

edengowon
Just now, InstantDejavu said:

I am sure there are good cops in thay police station as well. They aren't all bad and I believe Target support the police station cause of the good people. 

I choose not to believe they support police violence and I also choose to strongly believe looting IS NOT OKAY just as much as police violence is not okay.

ACAB is being used because all cops who work within the american police system choose to turn a blind eye to police brutality and choose to uphold the system. any cop who works within the american police system is propagating the brutality that occurs within it.

and do not tell me you just compared literal murder to stealing some laptops from AT&T.

3 minutes ago, Autumn said:

they have to do this. violent protest is the final option. get off your high horse.

I said it 10 times now I support violent protest, but I dont support random violence. GET IT?

If you want to be violent, you have to be responsible and take this seriously and have a goal with a target, this is not a joke.

edengowon

I said it 10 times now I support violent protest, but not random violence. GET IT?

this random violence IS a part of violent protest. it may seem like 'random violence' to you, but this is a part of EVERY violent revolution in history. this has to happen for the protesters to be heard.

Jill
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

I said it 10 times now I support violent protest, but I dont support random violence. GET IT?

i'm curious as to where you draw the line dividing these concepts of "justified" and "random" violence

InstantDejavu
4 minutes ago, Autumn said:

ACAB is being used because all cops who work within the american police system choose to turn a blind eye to police brutality and choose to uphold the system. any cop who works within the american police system is propagating the brutality that occurs within it.

and do not tell me you just compared literal murder to stealing some laptops from AT&T.

Both are crimes and bad, period. I am not grading in HOW bad they each are, they are both bad, period. 

My opinion is that you cannot protest to a crime with committing a crime yourself, even if that crime is lower in being bad. A crime is a crime. 

People may think what they want but that's my opinion...I believe in the law, without laws, this kind of stuff would be normal and okay.

edengowon
1 minute ago, InstantDejavu said:

Both are crimes and bad, period. I am not grading in HOW bad they each are, they are both bad, period. 

My opinion is that you cannot protest to a crime with committing a crime yourself, even of that crime is lower in being bad. A crime is a crime. 

People may think what they want but that's my opinion...I believe in the law, without law's, this kind of stuff would be normal and okay.

the law upholds this kind of systematic racism. so in this instance, disobeying the law is necessary.

1 minute ago, Lionel Hutz said:

i'm curious as to where you draw the line dividing these concepts of "justified" and "random" violence

Violence is justified only when you are defending yourself or your community. While I dont support attacking individual cops with violence now, I could support it in the future depending on how government reacts. Most cops are good and just doing their job, but at a certain point you cant treat cops as individuals as they are playing into a system that is willing to kill me. 

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, Cookies said:

okay, but when people can't work because people loot the ****ing buildings and burn them, maybe then you'll be able to have sympathy for them. let's not forget that some people can't even work because of COVID-19. imagine if a store just opened up and all of a sudden they can't work now because the building is gone. their job is gone. so much for putting food on the table because people want to hijack a protest. smfh.

Here's the thing - this is a symptom of a broken system, as much as my heart goes out to the people in that situation, I will stick by my argument that the system in place needs to be reformed, and fast, rather than arguing how looting AT&T is immoral... Squabbling with people about the latter just distracts from what's important 

Jill

Violence is justified only when you are defending yourself or your community.

Apart from you creating this definition for yourself and using it as some kind of moral high ground, what do you think this all is for? Just because people decided to be angry at each other one day? And like I said: if some cops are "good", where the fvck are they?

Archived