šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tinashe and Kehlani dragged Lana

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

ice bear
11 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

well tbh i don't see anything wrong in looting, i think that the people who are against that can't see the extreme gravity of the problem and like to think everything would be better off with "kindness" and "peaceful protest", which is not an option anymore

This

"don't ever mistake oppresion for the victim's reaction"

ice heard one side from above

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cocaine Heart
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

People are rioting for a cause. Donā€™t be a **** by plastering their faces all over the internet so they wonā€™t have to face these things. Especially when you have a huge platform and following.Ā 

I'm aware of the cause and how strong the reasoning is. She obliviously didn't realize that.Ā 

We going to boo

edengowon
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

lol so because they got government funding, if a police attack you, you go and destroy AT&T?Ā :fail:

Also, getting government funding doesnt make you government

Ā 

it doesn't make them government, but they're a multi-billion dollar company who can easily recover from this. not to mention the fact that getting government funding means they're upholding the very system that causes these issues.

stop. blaming. the. rioters.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Arturo

Lana is ...for lack of a better phrase....not smart. Tired of hearing of her sheā€™s annoying af and has been told my many people to stop because all her takes are tone deaf

rasclautmangos

This is the type of contentĀ a lot of people seem to want these celebrities to post right now.Ā  Who could have possibly guessed that it wasn't going to go wellĀ :madge:

alice911
3 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Which of these protesters did that?

The videos are literally all over twitter how they have beaten innocent people and burned down private shops. U just need to look.Ā 

Lemonade

Some of these comments here.... chileĀ :madge:Ā  The dramatics.... people are not looting small businesses or burning down family homes with people inside. They are sending their message to the government, government buildings and massive corporations!! A bunch of white supremacists literally stormed a government building ARMED and received very little (if any) repercussions!! Where was your fury then?

InstantDejavu
1 minute ago, Venus Rose said:

The Target in Minneapolis that was looted helps to fund the police force in that area. Target has also come out with a statement about the looting, and are helping to fund the looting of their own stores. It's a billion dollar company that can easily rebuild. Small businesses and black-owned businesses are the ones to worry about.

I just gave an example. I said or whatever store, meaning EVERY store that's been looted on. I can't see the link with corrupted police officers/BLM and small or bigger stores.....

It's like I would burn down your house cause I got fired imo which has ZERO SENSE to give an example.

Jill
Just now, InstantDejavu said:

But what does it got to do with BLM??? What did they do wrong to them for them to loot their stores??? It's unfair to them as well no mater how money money they make...they should loot Trump's and the actual officer possesions, not innocent people their possesions.

Society has everyone's own personal value attached to the material value of goods and services. Target is the physical representation of that same issue. Looting is attacking where it hurts, and I love to see it. Plus, that particular Target financed police forces like the user above me said.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

LadariousGarage
13 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

well tbh i don't see anything wrong in looting, i think that the people who are against that can't see the extreme gravity of the problem and like to think everything would be better off with "kindness" and "peaceful protest", which is not an option anymore

I don't condone it, but what I really have a issue with is the looting of small businesses that are already struggling in this pandemic, who are going out of business due to the looting, if they are gonna loot something (which I don't condone) they should loot corporations

Plus it doesn't do much to further the BLM movement, it doesn't do much to combat police brutality, rioting does, peacefully protesting does, raising awareness does, I don't understand how looting does

Lets do it baby I know the Law

InstantDejavu
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

lol so because they got government funding, if a police attack you, you go and destroy AT&T?Ā :fail:

Also, getting government funding doesnt make you government

Ā 

This. The fact so many on here are defending looting -which doesn't add support to a protest at all- makes me feel uncomfortable to say the least...

5 minutes ago, Autumn said:

it doesn't make them government, but they're a multi-billion dollar company who can easily recover from this. not to mention the fact that getting government funding means they're upholding the very system that causes these issues.

stop. blaming. the. rioters.

Im not blaming rioters, this does not even represent the riots. I actually support violent protest but not when its done with no purpose. What will BLM gain from attacking target? NOTHING but making their movement look bad.Ā 

Just because someone can financially gain, does not mean its okay to steal from them because a cop attacked you!

CautiousLurker
3 minutes ago, IndianGagaFan said:

The videos are literally all over twitter how they have beaten innocent people and burned down private shops. U just need to look.Ā 

So far the majority of people who suffered injuries suffered those injuries from the police and ng, and the majority of businesses belonged to big corporations... I really don't see the point of your reply - you don't have to condemn every single act that defies the definition of 'peaceful protest' - not having an issue with property belonging to a big corporation getting damaged does not mean you now also support killing of your relativesĀ :laughga:

Idk if you think having no issue with the former and an issue with the later makes you a hypocrite - if you do, you are very wrongĀ 

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, Lionel Hutz said:

poor Target, the company that earned $2.937 billion on their last fiscal year. How will they ever recover from this!!!!

it doesn't matter. what about people's JOBS.

Ā 

Target just closed ALL of their stores now.

she/her

Archived