celeb

Kim Kardashian West speaks out

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Did she just assume she is white? A cop pulling her over if she wasn't famous would NOT consider her white... :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Giorno Giovanna

am i the only one who thinks that at this point it feels like celebrities actually don't care but only post about it in order to not be criticized or hated? 

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

alice911
8 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Gaga for example is famous for being talented, Kim is just a rich woman who is only rich because of her family and whose entire puplic personality revolves around being rich

If its so easy to become rich by doing nothing why dont u give it a try? i mean kim k hasn't done anything in her life right? 

BornAsUnic0rn
10 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

OK political correctness millennial 

tiffany pollard eye roll GIF

I‘m actually someone who thinks political correctness is a double edged sword, and to the extend it got to, it‘s hindering instead of helping.

but this was just tone-deaf, unfunny, useless, and insensitive. 

Jill
3 minutes ago, IndianGagaFan said:

If its so easy to become rich by doing nothing why dont u give it a try? i mean kim k hasn't done anything in her life right? 

I didn't say it is easy. I literally implied it is goddamn impossible with my other comment. That's exactly the problem. Kim creates the image of being that rich and puts it as a goal for poorer people, a goal they can never achieve but, as long as they believe they can, they never see the problem of people such as kim accumulating so much wealth. That's the problem and that's why I said that she's the kind of person who makes sure the lower classes remain as such.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

rasclautmangos
1 minute ago, Giorno Giovanna said:

am i the only one who thinks that at this point it feels like celebrities actually don't care but only post about it in order to not be criticized or hated? 

I think they care or they wouldn't post anything at all. It's the internet warriors who are attacking them for WHATEVER they do who don't really care.

rasclautmangos
8 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Did she just assume she is white? A cop pulling her over if she wasn't famous would NOT consider her white... :billie:

She looks Caucasian to me. 

30 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

She's not helping anything, she's never truly helped anyone and she is famous for creating a fictional image common people can aspire to but never achieve. She's literally one the people keeping the middle class in check. I have little respect for her work tbh

This isn’t about her work it’s about getting even the most vapid people in the world to pay attention and take this seriously. For every girl like Kim you don’t like there’s millions of girls who WORSHIP her. Getting those little girls to say Black Lives Matter and #justiceforbreonnataylor is a huge ****ing dead. Awareness is better than doing whatever it is you think you’re doing by being condescending 

Giorno Giovanna
1 minute ago, rasclautmangos said:

I think they care or they wouldn't post anything at all. It's the internet warriors who are attacking them for WHATEVER they do who don't really care.

well i compare it to the Nikita Dragun drama, she didn't speak about the current situation in the US and then got hate for it.... later she said that she first wanted to have enough information, before speaking, in order to not say something false, then she got hate for speaking about it

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

BornAsUnic0rn
16 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Gaga for example is famous for being talented, Kim is just a rich woman who is only rich because of her family and whose entire puplic personality revolves around being rich

Lmao, Kim K has no talent? You stan a woman, who made the art of fame her wheelhouse, yet you’re unable to see Kim‘s many talents and notice her intelligence? 

Bonkers

The only person who should be hearing from her is her MAGA husband Kanye.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

ear condom

there is much to say. She is a white woman constantly accused of appropriating the culture of black people, at the same time she is married to a black man and have black (or mixed should I say? Idk) kids, she is one of the most influencial  stars  on social media ....

It could be right for her to post this message, it could be wrong. Maybe does she feel directly concerned by this issue or not. Maybe she felt obligated to make that statement or not. 

It is worth remembering that everyone will choose the angle from which they see her statement. It's an individual's choice, no one can claim they own the truth about Kim Kardashian. It is easy to take one's own truth for THE TRUTH, if such a thing even exists. It's always a question of perspective. Two opposing views can coexist and be true at the same time. Some will say she has always been harming black people, some will say that her family is concerned by that issue.

What is certain is that all of you who laugh at her just because her name is Kim Kardashian are no better than her. Pointing your finger at something outside of you doesn't make you magically immune to that thing you know ?. We all love money and clout at times. We all  are superficial or not at times, we all profit from a racist system or not at times. The only diference is that she does all that in full public view.

Stop acting like you are saints coming down form heaven, to do what ? making fun on someone on internet ? 

(I'm not a fan of her)

Archived