💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has ROM been big on radio???

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

I know it’s predicted to go #1 but I saw a lot of comments on Twitter on how impressive it is considering radios haven’t really been playing it and wanted to know if that’s true? I thought they sent it to radios the same day but here in Canada it maybe plays a couple of times a day which isn’t really that good compared to DSN or blinding lights that play every hour on the same station. What’s the deal with American radio? Has it not impacted yet? 

Jill

bigger than big chungus

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

JRCF29

It plays a bit on Sirius XM (I'm listening to the Hits 1 Weekend Countdown rn we'll see if it shows up) 

Don't Call Me Gaga

Delulu Rogers

It’s so weird that radios still don’t play gaga even when she has one of the biggest hits on all platforms atm. Wtf

BillieGOAT

It’s #94 on US Pop Radio, today is the first day it’s cracked the top 100 I believe

gypsy101
18 minutes ago, NOMATICA said:

I heard Stupid Love like >50 times

Rain On Me = 0 times

same, i heard SL so much. strange ROM hasn’t gotten picked up thanks to Ari

7 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

It’s #94 on US Pop Radio, today is the first day it’s cracked the top 100 I believe

I think you meant the overall radio ? :sweat:

Economy

Guys it's been the biggest gainer on radio almost everyday and today the update was the second biggest gainer so relax its climbing well

It did not debut as strong as Stupid Love which is not surprising cuz usually only lead singles start with a stronger debut while the other singles start airplay from the very bottom

ROM barely debut with 2M AI and it's already almost 19M AI

It seems like it's doing poorly because it debuted very low but it's actually climbing quickly!

Economy
18 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

It's #94 on overall across the formats radio. U sure it's #94 as well on Pop Radio by coincidence or are you confusing the two?

Daylight Jokers

How do radios work in the US? Cuz here in my country, stations literally play whatever's trending and popular (ROM is still trending here at #3 on Youtube). How the hell do you not play what a lot of people actually listen to?

Archived