💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CONFIRMED: Gaga is a Legend

RRR

Featured Posts

Where is the "Fact" Tag?

The Lady is a Tramp, uh, Legend :vegas:

Just Dance, Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, big radio hits like Applause, Million Reasons, crossover legend, we stan talent :bradley:

I can't even count the awards she got in other mediums because tbh I lost count :bradley: Immense success with Shallow (her most awarded song)

Stupid Love leaked in full HQ a whole month in advance (And parts of it leaked much earlier than that), and she released it anyway and still got #5 even with a pandemic canceling her entire promo schedule

Now look at the popularity with Rain On Me and her new album

It's official, she is a legend, it is undeniable. Like Mariah Carey said, longevity is the true test, and with Chromatica release, longevity has been achieved

What are some other reasons she is a true legend?

We STAN

xF0jBtv-1.jpg?fit=1063,581

She is a Legend, but its not this album that made me think this. She was a legend way before this album.

iMonster

I knew she’d be a legend of our time when the blood started to drip from the Paparazzi live performance. She’s been my legend since then :bradley: 

JRCF29

Legend for going #1 in three different decades (Billboard Top 10 should be revealed tomorrow)

Don't Call Me Gaga

pachinko
Just now, JRCF29 said:

Legend for going #1 in three different decades (Billboard Top 10 should be revealed in an hour or so)

Omg really? I thought it was a Monday thing. 

Just now, JRCF29 said:

Legend for going #1 in three different decades (Billboard Top 10 should be revealed in an hour or so)

:shocked: Omg

JRCF29
Just now, pachinko said:

Oh hang on

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
1 minute ago, ajames said:

:shocked: Omg

1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Okay Mess I made a mistake, will be revealed tomorrow:huntyga: but we all know the result will be the same:vegas:

Don't Call Me Gaga

iMonster
5 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Okay Mess I made a mistake, will be revealed tomorrow:huntyga: but we all know the result will be the same:vegas:

Omg the way my heart jumped as if we were about to have the leaked chart info sooner than Monday :ladyhaha:

Chromatica Island

She's been a legend since the day she was born wbk:ally:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived