Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Planet Chromatica - Have Your Say!

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

As you know, we've just posted our third episode reacting to Chromatica. A few of you weren't happy with how long the episode is and that's fine, just don't be unnecessarily negative about it. In response to this, I would like to point out that our show is highly interactive during filming and you can suggest topics for us to talk about and ask questions that you want answers to. So in light of the feedback we have received, what would you like for us to talk about and do you have any questions for us to answer in our next episode? You can also email us at [email protected] and if you would like to feature as a guest on the show, send us an email and we'll get back to you. We may also be looking for a permanent fifth co-host as unfortunately, @ChicaSkas cannot remain on the show (for now at least) as she is a very busy woman.

Stay safe, keep love in your hearts and we hope to hear from you :kiss:

instagram-188-498425.png twitter-53-189787.png youtube-80-189751.png twitch-7-282150.png facebook-108-432507.png

Blastertoyo

We also post memes if that’s more your speed :enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Modern Ecstasy2

If one of the dancers is on the show, I would watch what they have to say because it’s interesting when Haus members share their experiences/stories, but if the episodes are fans discussing the album, I mean... to me that is what GGD is for, and I’m more likely to just engage with other fans here.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

StuckInMyMind
6 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

If one of the dancers is on the show, I would watch what they have to say because it’s interesting when Haus members share their experiences/stories, but if the episodes are fans discussing the album, I mean... to me that is what GGD is for, and I’m more likely to just engage with other fans here.

Don’t write us off just yet then :staymad:

Blastertoyo
8 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

He does share his experience and some tea  :enigma:

please enlighten me to death

Archived