Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Love Me Right should have been a main track

Bottleblonde

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

When I first heard it, I thought it was justĀ OK, not really too special and definitely in its place as a bonus track...

But now, itā€™s definitely a grower for me. I like it a little more after each listen.Ā This sounds kind of weird but I can pictureĀ Whitney Houston singing this or someone with the big voice. Itā€™s very 90ā€™s love-songĀ pop.

After reading through this thread and people saying it sounds like an AllyĀ song or an ASIBĀ reject, I can see that now. The song actually is the perfect movie creditĀ song, in a way!

IĀ think it was left out of the standard album because itā€™s not electronic or moving enough.Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/31/2020 at 7:49 PM, Skylight said:

It sounds really good and very radio-friendly. But I can see it being hated on because itā€™s ā€œcuteā€ just like Fashion of His Love.Ā 

Fashion of his love isn't cute for what it did to Earthquake bridge, a robbery of a flawless part out of a flawless and way better piece of art.

Love Me Right is cute tho, I definitely feel it has a spot on the main album, but was taken for critique friendly purposes for the album flow.

MonsterofFame

I LOVE this song. It's how I wish Gaga made more of BTW -- an 80's bop sound instead of 80's electro-rock.

However, she was right in not including it. Except for Stupid Love (which honestly doesn't belong either)Ā the entire album is 90's club.

Makes me wonder if Chromatica started as more of an 80's dance pop sound (Part II, anyone?)

Archived