Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Babylon is THE mic drop song

River

Featured Posts

River

tenor.gif?itemid=4472544

Babylon is her best ending song, it's such a smart idea to put it at the end, it has this mic drop feeling, like bitches I did THAT, bye.

I feel that with the bagabagabibagbigboogboog haus lab remix it wouldn't give this feeling, so I'm glad that they didn't use it at the end.

the song is perfection, her best closener (can u say that? if there's opener so there should be closener idk).

So like I said many years ago: That's gossip! Guacamole! bottle for your life, bobbylon! :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Babylon98

Based on the snippets I was expecting it to be my least-favorite song on Chromatica. But actually I was entranced by it on first listen, the production is beautiful dynamic and subtle at the same time and the concept behind it is very interesting to me. Even though it might appear to be nonsense it's actually pretty deep, she's basically making a comment about how gossip has been around since the beggining of times and mokingly taking away it's power using a lot of intelligent historical/mythological references throughout! 

I just wanna dance to it forever, wish it was like 6:00 m long (ajayll teas). 

Definitely the strongest track from Chromatica, for me. 

zerojk

Imo the final version works much better than what the HL version would’ve been, I can totally see why they changed it

RichAssPiss

Since the release it has risen to become the song I most want to become a signature Gaga hit.

Babylon98

f.i. when she says "bodies moving like a sculpture" I feel like she's referring to the fact that in Greek Mythology there were already references to moving sculptures and forms of artificial intelligence, thousand of year away from it actually existing. 

PunkTheFunk

I love the album version SO much better than the Haus Labs version. It sounds nostalgic while still sounding fresh. 

The Fame

I like it as the ending because the rest of the songs are somewhat sad, being about her depression or dark thoughts. Babylon is none of that. It says "I've had my cry, but I'm Gaga, and I'M BACK." :firega:

edengowon

it's only the second time her final song has properly wrapped up the album (as well as TEOG). on the fame, joanne and the fame monster, it feels like the album tracks are just left to fizzle out as they get less popular.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

metalguru

The album version is iconic tribute song writing artful and skillful masterpiece.

The leak version is very weak and doesn't serve as a closing song.

CautiousLurker
19 minutes ago, River said:

bagabagabibagbigboogboog

I was able to sing that to the tune perfectly :enigma:

I still want the HL mix but I do think the album version works best and is the best closer ever - also I listened to the song nonstop for like a day, it's so good, BABYLON IS THAT BISH :tony: 

gagaohlala

It's amazing and I agree about everything.

But I still want the Haus Lab badass version ! 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

GreenDiamond

Haus Instrumental slaps but this works so good and sounds so timless so I prefer album version and yeah that is the best closer EVER I had an adrenaline rush

GaGaAst

i ak going to sue them for putting saxophone. How could they snatch my wig :bradley:

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived