Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Still can’t decide what my favorite Chromatica song is

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

When it first came out I had my favorites but now every time I listen to any of the songs (except for miss SL :selena:) it’s my new favorite song. I was listening to Plastic Doll and I was like “wow this is great, it’s probably I’m my top 3” and then I remembered the other songs and I’m like... how does one even rank these works of art. 

Reality

I actually think it's a great sine (:trollga:) that a lot of people have a lot of different favorites.

It shows that the album is consistently good throughout. No fillers and no skips here :queenga: 

Personally, I'd say SFA is my favorite, but there are soooo many good ones :bradley:

🃏🖤👹

bees and honeyy

After listening to it an uncountable amount of times, my tops are Plastic Doll, Fun Tonight and Sine From Above for sure. My immediate favourites were Alice, 911 and Babylon, and my least faves are 1000 Doves, Replay and SL. 

monketsharona

I love Chromatica as a full album to be honest. I absolutely love ALL the tracks

Massive Monster

Sine From Above had me shook from start to finish. 

The beat drop gave me shivers and almost made me choke up/brought tears to my eyes.

For me it's that song.

I also love Plastic Doll and Alice.

These are my top 3. 

Kind regards

Harry Kat

Same here! I simply can't do it :sweat: So, I decided to only review the songs from 1 to 10!

Alice 9/10

Stupid Love 7/10

Rain On Me 9/10

Free Woman 7/10

Fun Tonight 7/10

911 9/10

Plastic Doll 8/10 

Sour Candy 8/10

Enigma 7/10

Replay 8/10

Sine From Above 9/10

1000 Doves 7/10

Babylon 9/10

River

imo so far you didn't like any song, this is why.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Born This Way

I keep going between 911, Plastic Doll, Replay, and Sine From Above. :bradley:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

antran123

I love all tracks of Chromatica but right now my favorites are 1000 Doves and Sour Candy. Maybe tomorrow i'll have another favorite tracks haha 

TheSlash

Same :bradley: . But Replay, Sine From Above, Babylon, Plastic Doll and Sour Candy seem to really stick in my head. But when I listened to them by themselves I couldn't resist long until I got back to listen to the full album from beginning to end :giveup: . It is just that good :cryga: 

Ew, David!

CautiousLurker

May I interest you in my 'Babylon is THAT BISH' cult - we offer full benefits, every day is pizza day, AND you won't have to decide what your favorite track is, ever again - that will be covered for you, at no cost :enigma:

scheisseJK

i totally know what you talking about.. i can't even pick up my favouriite and decid which is better:saladga:

Well of course besides Sine form above which is at the another planet level..:nooo: 

but with the rest of the songs i can't decide, when  i was geting into one song,  then comes another and im thinkg  yep this is so good also

the way this album is so perfect and consistent, really a journey, you can't skip a song!:giveup:

and justice for stupid love : if it wouldnt be released earlier now most of us would scream "i want you stupid love":huntyga:

PunkTheFunk

I think mine is Enigma. It makes me feel like I'm at a club in the UK in 1994

nosCxv.gif

Archived