💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Significance of ending from Sine From Above

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

Sine From Above has an outro/ending that at first seems really random or even out of place. At the end of the song the style of the song completely changes into something that sounds like breakbeat or drum n bass music. But I think it actually has a significance to the meaning of the song. In one of the sections of the song Gaga sings “Before there was us there was SILENCE”. In other words sound (like the sine waves that she keeps referring to) is not only the moment of creation of everything, but also the hope/healing that Gaga is looking for. This is also supported by the lyrics “sound created stars like me and you”. So what is the opposite of silence? Well A LOT of sound. And the breakdown at the end is as noisy and chaotic as it gets. So I think that the ending of the song is the moment of creation and also the sign that Gaga is looking for. This is supported by the fact that the breakdown starts right after Gaga sings, “And I healed my heart, HEARD A SINE”.  Furthermore, lets not forget that the sign that Gaga is looking for is thunder. In other words, not literary thunder, but something that comes from above and is loud and obvious. And the ending breakdown is loud and obvious. 

ThisBitch

This is the third thread about this! Unnecessary

It's a beautiful rush of music with exploding melodies like a sine in your head!

heavymlover

I said it in a different thread before, but I do think it's not there just because. It reminds me of the MTN outro in the music video: it's supposed to represent chaos, like she's contemplating all the difficult moments she has gone through over the years. Even the sound of her voice in the background has that vibe of your mind filling with flashbacks and memories very rapidly.

If it ever receives some sort of visual, I think it will make more sense.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Its “before there was love there was silence” 

Oriane

The outro reminds me of something but I don't know what :huh:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Morphine Prince

It’s creation. Beautiful chaos of sound that creates. 

Born This Way
18 minutes ago, DONNA OF THE DAM said:

LG7 drum 'n bass inspired. She found her thunder :enigma:

I want this so bad lol. She finally did a bit and now I want even more :bradley:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Seeka
8 minutes ago, Oriane said:

The outro reminds me of something but I don't know what :huh:

The outro uses the most sampled work in existence. So it's gonna sound familiar because it sounds like a lot of things. 

Born This Way
14 minutes ago, Seeka said:

The outro uses the most sampled work in existence. So it's gonna sound familiar because it sounds like a lot of things. 

Can you explain this please? I feel like I watched a video about this years and years ago so maybe I know what you mean but idk.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

28 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

Its “before there was love there was silence” 

I think it is too but the official lyrics say “before there was us”. I’m 99% sure she’s saying love there 

Archived