Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

Police open fire on nurses treating injured protestors


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

oooooh another cop lover, okay sis

There are cops who are joining the protest so shut up

Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY
Just now, Suuus said:

We all know that thats a lie

Technically speaking, yes. There are some good cops out there, but that does not weigh out the decades of systematic oppression and discrimination that police officers have enforced and utilized to put down the Black community and other communities of color. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise
Just now, Suuus said:

There are cops joining the protest so shut up

I have nothing to say to you, you lack the humanity, don't quote me please.

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Queen Bitch
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

We all know that thats a lie

Agree. I personally don't like cops, and I wish the police forces would be abolished. But to think that all cops are bad people is imo moronic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Suuus
Just now, M Monstre said:

Technically speaking, yes. There are some good cops out there, but that does not weigh out the decades of systematic oppression and discrimination that police officers have enforced and utilized to put down the Black community and other communities of color. 

I know but i was just annoyed with people who keep saying all cops are bad 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennywise

I think I'll just start making a list of cop lovers and republicans in this website so I know who to interact with and not :gaycat:

So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Reginald

I think we're witnessing the beginning of a radical change in our society. It's never been so clear what the real purpose of the police force is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

So marina may have been right all along :selena:

screaming 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantina

Shooting medical professionals is something not done even in some wars wth

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Suuus
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I think I'll just start making a list of cop lovers and republicans in this website so I know who to interact with and not :gaycat:

And wil put you on my ignore list

Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow, that nurse is so brave. Lets never lose hope, there are good people in the world.

Sadly the police is handling the situation the worst possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...