đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MARINA starts a Twitter mess: "you have to be mentally ill to be a cop"

Bambino

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Our police system needs a whole revamp but this blanket statement is so dangerous and only spreads the flames. Not to mention here she is mocking mental illness. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

and all of those fantastic cops stay silent when their friends kill innocent people

There are no good cops if the "good" ones protect the "bad ones". 

“All cops stay silent”

again, a dangerous phrase to throw around. Not all cops stay silent. Over generalizations are how we divide a nation. Understanding, compassion, and handing out justice to those who DO the wrong thing and for those who DO defend the bad is how we bring a sense of healing. THAT is how we get through this.

Vilifying a whole group of people based on the horrible choices of a smaller group within that group is not okay.

RahrahWitch

Everything heated right now so I'll put it down to her not thinking straight since she's usually very loving.

I understand where she's coming from but very poor choice of words.

weed

I can't @ all of you mad at cop generalizations :nooo: literally f*ck cops. 

Shadow

Police need to clean their image by cleansing their ranks of racists. Fire them or arrest them. No "police tribe" favoritism. 

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, weed said:

I can't @ all of you mad at cop generalizations :nooo: literally f*ck cops. 

lmao same. The only thing I disagree is that you have to be mentally ill to be a sadistic asshole. I don't think that's true.

This post gives mentally ill people a bad name by comparing them to cops.

Hebi

well, it is already said but... what a stupid girl, another reason to never listening to your music again

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, codymonster said:

Understanding, compassion, and handing out justice to those who DO the wrong thing and for those who DO defend the bad is how we bring a sense of healing.

Okay, but have you considered that THAT DOES NOT WORK. WE DON'T LIVE IN CHROMATICA WHERE THINGS LIKE THIS CAN BE SOLVED WITH KINDNESS. WE LIVE ON EARTH. 

It took them almost three days of riots to arrest that cop EVEN WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE. Do you really think they won't turn their back as soon as y'all go "okay now we be kind"? 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Vergil
13 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I love you Marina, but no, this is NOT what needs to be said :messga: There are so many fantastic cops who risk their lives for people every day. This is a very dangerous thing to say, especially during this time.

I thought you were going to say that mental illness has nothing to do with being a murderer. Wasn’t expecting the liberal argument of not all cops. You can see yourself out, clown.

Cocaine Heart

This is why celebs should not be speaking, with the rare cases like Gaga who addressed the issue with calling for a non-violent approach. 

The rest are busy fanning the flames and when soon, a group of officers start gunning down of people in the masses.  Or when Trump orders it. Then we will see what will happen because it won't be their lives on the line. 

We going to boo

codymonster
Just now, Pennywise said:

Okay, but have you considered that THAT DOES NOT WORK. WE DON'T LIVE IN CHROMATICA WHERE THINGS LIKE THIS CAN BE SOLVED WITH KINDNESS. WE LIVE ON EARTH. 

It took them almost three days of riots to arrest that cop EVEN WITH VIDEO EVIDENCE. Do you really think they won't turn their back as soon as y'all go "okay now we be kind"? 

I don’t know what the answer is; wish I did. But hurting innocent people, no matter who is doing it, is not okay. And that’s just my personal belief. I really DO think there is a better way than violence.

Azor Ahai
5 minutes ago, codymonster said:

“All cops stay silent”

again, a dangerous phrase to throw around. Not all cops stay silent. Over generalizations are how we divide a nation. Understanding, compassion, and handing out justice to those who DO the wrong thing and for those who DO defend the bad is how we bring a sense of healing. THAT is how we get through this.

Vilifying a whole group of people based on the horrible choices of a smaller group within that group is not okay.

More than 40% of cops abuse their families. "Smaller group"?

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/09/police-officers-who-hit-their-wives-or-girlfriends/380329/

http://womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp

It's half of them that abuse THEIR OWN families, imagine how many more abuse strangers.

• Bambino changed the title to MARINA starts a Twitter mess: "you have to be mentally ill to be a cop"

Archived