UK Album Chart: Chromatica 36k on SUNDAY update

Genuine Guy 09

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker
2 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

100% they are from buzz jack Uk, and a chart insider that hangs in our charts thread has confirmed

He also said ROM is 4 copies ahead on singles chart but that'll it probably end up #2/3 on the final chart 

So ROM won’t go #1 in UK?

Dominic

I'm not surprised, the album was made to smash on the UK and Europe, we stan house.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
4 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

UK OCC - Sunday update*

1 CHROMATICA (35.6k)

2 DISSIMULATION (2.1k) 

To put this into context to US/International liddos:

"Chromatica’s first day in the UK outdid the entire first week totals of both Joanne (26k) and ASIB (31k)" 

By @Harry

What a smash :legend:

CONGRATS TO US UK MONSTERS CHROMATICA AND RAIN ON ME ARE NOW BOTH #1 ON THE UK ITUNES CHARTS YASSSSSSSS

Noir

It would be cool if she was over 60k SPS units by the end of the week. That way, Chromatica would be SILVER in the first week of tracking/charting. I can't remember the last time that happened. 

RickMonster98

are we sure it isn't 3.56k? :billie:

wow, we're soooooo winning :bradley:

it's definitely reaching 60k before next friday

Jonathan2244
1 minute ago, RickMonster98 said:

are we sure it isn't 3.56k? :billie:

wow, we're soooooo winning :bradley:

it's definitely reaching 60k before next friday

Hopefully :)

S0436

And Sour Candy is at #12 in the Sunday update, but I guess it will fall a bit as the week goes on.

StrawberryBlond

AP sold 65,608 copies back in 2013. If she matched that or better, that would be incredible, would be her best opening week sales since BTW. #1 is on lock, that much we do know. This means that so far, Joanne will be her only studio album not to go to #1, which is such an impressive record, even some of the biggest names have 2 or more albums that failed to do that. It's depressing to see this is what sales have come to, but it's all relative.

2 hours ago, S0436 said:

And Sour Candy is at #12 in the Sunday update, but I guess it will fall a bit as the week goes on.

On the general chart update, not just itunes? If so, that's amazing!

S0436
2 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

On the general chart update, not just itunes? If so, that's amazing!

Yeah on the general chart update.

Genuine Guy 09
7 hours ago, MelbHawker said:

So ROM won’t go #1 in UK?

Girl it's already #1 as of this Friday just gone - ROM came out two Fridays ago 

It'll most probably lose the #1, when chromatica goes #1 - just because Rockstar is too strong

Doesn't change that she's had a #1 song and #1 album within a week of each other, but getting the chart double again for a third time would've been amazing :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

KORG
9 hours ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

100% they are from buzz jack Uk, and a chart insider that hangs in our charts thread has confirmed

He also said ROM is 4 copies ahead on singles chart but that'll it probably end up #2/3 on the final chart 

Um.. so should I buy 100 copies of ROM? 2nd week would be lovely

Genuine Guy 09
2 minutes ago, KORG said:

Um.. so should I buy 100 copies of ROM? 2nd week would be lovely

They don't seem to be fighting for it - ROM hasn't had a discount and I don't think there in control of where the song is on the UK Spotify playlist - it's too low on HHUK to get enough of a boost. The #2 song on UK Spotify is #19 on the UK big playlist. Stupid. 

Rockstar is benefiting from a high playlist position and DaBaby has yhe playlist cover 

Rain On Me needs both of these to scrape the #1. Hoping that it gets moved up the playlist tomorrow 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

MaryJaneHolland
11 hours ago, Harry said:

Thanks for copying and pasting me lol

Archived