💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

AP blasts Chromatica "Gaga is back, but where’s the art or spark?"

BruceWayneOnMe

Featured Posts

Illuminati
27 minutes ago, BruceWayneOnMe said:

and the inclusion of the chart-topping Ariana Grande on the bouncy but super-mediocre “Rain on Me” screams, “I JUST WANT A NO. 1 HIT RIGHT NOW.”

Isn't that the goal? To make a song that instantly sounds like a smash? :rip:

Aussie

Ffs if you are going to even say her voice isn’t impressive or has variety on Chromatic like wtf?? 

FfFfFfFF
24 minutes ago, Brecht said:

It counts for Metacritic unfortunetely. With the last few reviews I'm afraid the album will have a similar score to Joanne.

It doesn't count for metacritic.

Noah
37 minutes ago, BruceWayneOnMe said:

Her vocal performance, surprisingly plain and unmemorable, doesn’t help either.

She literally has like SO many high belts for a pop Album. All this Falsetto, the amount of D5 and E5 and and even some F5‘s... this is her best Album Vocally. She experiments with different tones, her range and parts of her voice. This does NOT make any sense.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Anveeroy
13 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Why y’all post threads about reviews that won’t matter in a day is beyond me. Metacritic or keep it. 

They should visit the review thread :billie:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

alsemanche

This sounds like Pitchfork's (hilarious) review of Florence + The Machine's High As Hope :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Lord Temptation

A quick Google Image Search reveals he is a massive Taylor and Beyonce fan, so say no more:lolga: :fthis:

SHALLOW

Unfortunately i kinda agree on some points, tho i still bop to the album but it’s not a piece of work that i can take that seriously cause Gaga really made the most commercial choices she could’ve made with some songs :oops:

radioactive

is it our fault that they’re clinically diagnosed with brain worms and unable to understand the depth of the album?

saying that gaga isn’t deep enough is exactly what gaga is, you just don’t understand her, she’s an enigma.

lady gaga glamour GIF

high heeled fem
21 hours ago, Aussie said:

Ffs if you are going to even say her voice isn’t impressive or has variety on Chromatic like wtf?? 

IKR I was thinking how amazing it is on 1000 doves wow just wow different pitch and also enigma is so different too 

Archived