💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Madame X Tour Book found at Goodwill

Featured Posts

BruceWayneOnMe

Does anyone have madonnaton account here! Please post this link on that forum. There are many aging gays who would want to read that. :)

Amen Fashion

:excuseu: i don’t get it. Do you know that Terry Richardson x Gaga book? They probably have hundreds of it. After it got discounted to 0,99€ from 34,95€ ... 

dit

I heard when people die and no one comes for them then their items get sent to various goodwills. It explains why sometimes priceless items are found in goodwills. A morbid thought but it is what came to mind. Whoever it belonged to i hope this was not the case. :( 

6 minutes ago, dit said:

I heard when people die and no one comes for them then their items get sent to various goodwills. It explains why sometimes priceless items are found in goodwills. A morbid thought but it is what came to mind. Whoever it belonged to i hope this was not the case. :( 

PLEASE let this be a disgruntled fan omggg

dit
1 minute ago, monster said:

PLEASE let this be a disgruntled fan omggg

I hope so too. :( :heart:  Or perhaps a mother in denial that her son is gay :billie: 

Just now, dit said:

I hope so too. :( :heart:  Or perhaps a mother in denial that her son is gay :billie: 

or an "accident"

tylertremallose

i mean theres gaga stuff on that site all the time too! 
i dont really see how its funny? 

5 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Why the funny tag? :oprah:

1 minute ago, tylertremallose said:

i mean theres gaga stuff on that site all the time too! 
i dont really see how its funny? 

I thought it was funny because it literally was so expensive.. to end up in a f*cking goodwill :laughga:

Archived