💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga speaks out about George Floyd; Calls out Trump

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

BROSEIDON
1 minute ago, Lion Heart said:

Inb4 the "~HoW is THIS TruMP's FaULT~" crowd. 

Chicken Spongebob GIF by swerk

To be honest I was surprised the little racists than run rabid on this site weren’t immediately in this thread :billie:

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Period. Thankful for her words. 

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Mugler said:

Race riots that specifically target white businesses, multiple deaths, whites beaten/stomped/stoned nearly to death across the country, cities burning, 

> The bubbled white leftist reaction: We must come together against racism and support these peaceful protestors! #kindnessmatters 

That'll do it, Gaga. Ready for a kindness revolution. Sunshine and rainbows.

Oh please sit down. She tweeted about George Floyd before the riots started. She made a whole ass song about this kind of issue and has stood with BLM for years :toofunny:

đŸ–€

coolninjaguy
4 minutes ago, Mugler said:

Race riots that specifically target white businesses, multiple deaths, whites beaten/stomped/stoned nearly to death across the country, cities burning, 

> The bubbled white leftist reaction: We must come together against racism and support these peaceful protestors! #kindnessmatters 

and what about your shithole of a country that has been targeting innocent black folks for hundreds of years. **** off with your privilege.

Saint Gaga
6 minutes ago, Mugler said:

Preach!!!

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, Saint Gaga said:

Preach!!!

How does it feel to be a disgusting piece of ****, I always wanted to know. :oprah:

LaLa

Well said. And I’m glad she’s not letting her fear of saying the wrong thing keep her from speaking out

KillerMonster

She worded it beautifully. I am very proud of our Kindness Punk <3

Now let’s be kinder to cops. When people chant “kill cops”, they’re talking about my dad. It breaks my heart and I am anxiety ridden for his life right now. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Hebi

she always has shown her support and inclusion to black people in everything she does: music videos, songs lyrics and even her own team. I think she's one of the most inclusive artists out there and still she dare to speak up about all of this situation, she's the best :diane:

Modern Ecstasy2

Report @Saint Gaga’s racist comments 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived