💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga speaks out about George Floyd; Calls out Trump

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
Just now, TheQueenLG said:

8 more years of Biden, whose policies incarcerated thousands of black people, will not be better. Let's not pretend Joe is a saint. He's a blatant racist and you must be, to use your own words, detached from reality to believe otherwise. Goodness, liberals. Wake the f*ck up. 

Honey, the one who needs to wake the f*ck up is you, not me. But hey, your white ass is totally comfortable and safe so why bother about 4 more years of Trump when it doesn't affect you, right?

I'm just thankful for the ignore user function here because this is too much bullshit to handle :saladga:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rasclautmangos
11 minutes ago, macca said:

America is totally going backwards. I really do feel sorry for you all. But also it’s your people voting him in so :wacko:

This goes a lot deeper than crazy ass Trump. People aren't even showing up to vote in large enough numbers for a lot of local elections. Maybe they will now.

TheQueenLG
Just now, HybridAT said:

Honey, the one who needs to wake the f*ck up is you, not me. But hey, your white ass is totally comfortable and safe so why bother about 4 more years of Trump when it doesn't affect you, right?

I'm just thankful for the ignore user function here because this is too much bullshit to handle :saladga:

I hope you have a clean conscious voting for a racist rapist in Nov. And yes, that is Biden. 

ferretti
7 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

He's come around? Last week he said that black people who aren't voting for him are not black. He's a f*cking racist whose policies have locked up thousands of black men. Wake up. 

If you continually pick the lesser of two evils, have you ever considered that you may just always be given evil candidates? If the Dem establishment can get you to vote for racist Joe Biden, do you really going to think they're EVER going to giver you someone better to vote for? 

Was that comment terrible? Yes. Do I think Biden is racist, literally all white people are racist. But I don’t think he’s aiming to hurt black people and I think he is an earnest ally who tries and who made very ill-informed decisions in the past. We don’t have to excuse past behavior when acknowledging it. 

We came very close to not having Biden. Very close. So yes, we keep fighting. But right now, we have what we have. And to be clear, I don’t think Biden is evil. 

disco stick tester, inquire within

nodandsmile

that president of yours never gave a damn about y'all and never hide it either... he's been his racist self for decades and STILL managed to win the presidency and I don't care if he lost the popular vote still a huge chunk voted for him because they relate to him 

as long as those people think the way they do (and I think they will) that change you want is totally impossible... America "greatest country in the world" is the home of racism and it's gonna be incridibly hard to get ride of it which is why it amazes me that some people are surprised by the present situation.. it's been a long time coming and I am not pessimistic but it's just gonna get worse and lots of lives are gonna be lost...

TheQueenLG
Just now, ferretti said:

Was that comment terrible? Yes. Do I think Biden is racist, literally all white people are racist. But I don’t think he’s aiming to hurt black people and I think he is an earnest ally who tries and who made very ill-informed decisions in the past. We don’t have to excuse past behavior when acknowledging it. 

We came very close with to not having Biden. Very close. So yes, we keep fighting. But right now, we have what we have. And to be clear, I don’t think Biden is evil. 

Biden "lock them SOB's up" is not evil? Biden, the rapist, is not evil? Wow, the mental gymnastics is impressive, you deserve a gold medal. 

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, PopReaper said:
So what I hope for is that this marks the beginning of further involvement from her as an ally and supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement, instead of just being an ultimate, general statement about the issue followed by a couple more tweets in the next few weeks and that's it. There are many ways for her to actually contribute towards a solution besides just using her words, ranging from providing supplies, to donating to funds and organizations that work against systemic/institutional racism in the US, showing up to the protests (if her health allows her to do so), amongst other alternatives that I'm sure have been mentioned several times already in this thread. But I'm hopeful (and somewhat confident) that she will follow through.

I hope so too.

I said it in an earlier comment but I would not be surprised if she makes private donations. However I think she needs to use her social power to do so more publicly, and take the time before posting to look up ways allies can show up for black people in non-monetary ways, as well as examples of organizations to donate to for those who can.

People listen to her, and if she publicly shared black organizations, a lot of people would support.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

nodandsmile

and this whole situation has made me realize that a lot of people' lives revolve around stanning these celebrities... like imagine using this situation to fuel stan wars.... WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE????   

PrettiestStar
18 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Or I could just not vote... Like, is that a crime? lol. 

In some countries - yes, but America is obviously not one of them...

Spyro
4 minutes ago, ferretti said:

We came very close to not having Biden. Very close. So yes, we keep fighting. But right now, we have what we have. And to be clear, I don’t think Biden is evil. 

Biden is not a saint and our problems will not be resolved electing biden but holy hell will it be much better than having trump.  I would rather make no progress than take several more miles back.

Spyro the Dragon

Girrr
9 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

I understand, but to say people who are cops performing their duties as they should, are not harming anyone, and are actually doing some good should just quit because the system is racist is just not it! That's very naive thinking.

Black people's tax dollars are going towards their local police forces and they deserved to be protected by individuals who actually care whether they live or die. Officers in the community do a LOT more than show up to arrest people, write tickets, and pose at protests.

It’s not naive thinking. We clearly come from two very different schools of thought. To understand my perspective (if you have the time or care), read Angela Davis’s “Are Prisons Obsolete?” and watch the documentary, 13th, on Netflix. As someone who studies systemic and institutional discrimination, this is my perspective. 

that being said, dissolve the police state. And if you disagree, please don’t reply because this isn’t something I’m up for debating. 

PartySick
8 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Is he worse than Trump? Yes or no? Because if you believe he is and that 4 more years will keep the country safe under a second Trump regime

Good god, the way some of y'all are this detached from reality :saladga:

Anyone who says there's no difference between these two is delusional imo

Trump: "....These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!"

I can't link the actual tweet :rip:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Franz Ferdinand
1 minute ago, Girrr said:

read Angela Davis’s “Are Prisons Obsolete?”

A MUST for everyone before even attempting to comment on these protests.

macca
9 minutes ago, rasclautmangos said:

This goes a lot deeper than crazy ass Trump. People aren't even showing up to vote in large enough numbers for a lot of local elections. Maybe they will now.

It’s not compulsory to vote? In Australia we get fined if we don’t vote 🗳 

Franz Ferdinand
Just now, macca said:

It’s not compulsory to vote? In Australia we get fined if we don’t vote 🗳 

Not in the US.

Archived