⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Get FREE Chromatica (US Monsters)

MarryTheDay

US monsters can ask for funds here to buy Chromatica and ROM again (reset for new chart week) because they still have a lot of funds around $1,493.44 :nooo: . So it’ll help Chromatica passes 300K SPS and ROM can stay at #1 :excited:

Maybe can buy some Sour Candy too So she can get another top 10:billie:

GIve some applauses to chinese monsters who donate $1300 :golfclap::golfclap:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blastertoyo
Just now, MarryTheDay said:

GIve some applauses to chinese monsters

You’re welcome 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarryTheDay

Special thanks to @HolyDelRey who helps us which 300 amazon accounts and buy a lot of ROM last week :golfclap::vegas:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
malazam

Amazing! We should ask for $100 to be donated to BLM organizations imo.

another shot before we kiss the other side
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BruceWayneOnMe

Please all you monsters help me shift to US!! I want my free Chromatica CD as well!! :( 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Gaga
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, malazam said:

Amazing! We should ask for $100 to be donated to BLM organizations imo.

Please no...Not after many people using the situation to loot money and almost beating innocent people to death...That money is from Chinese Monsters who wanted to support Gaga... I don't think they wanna support crisis in America,when the US president called Corona as Chinese virus.

Edited by Saint Gaga
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
malazam
2 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Please no...Not after many people using the situation to loot money and almost beating innocent people to death...That money is from Chinese Monsters who wanted to support Gaga... I don't think they wanna support crisis in America,when the US president called Corona as Chinese virus.

I didn't think about it..

I was just trying to help as a fandom..

another shot before we kiss the other side
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HausOfMark

I voted for it to go towards Chromatica and ROM

-Mark

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iCpro
7 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Please no...Not after many people using the situation to loot money and almost beating innocent people to death...That money is from Chinese Monsters who wanted to support Gaga... I don't think they wanna support crisis in America,when the US president called Corona as Chinese virus.

Please educate yourself on the situation before talking about it because this makes no sense

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asia

y'all out here buying albums in the middle of a pandemic and a social movement like other people don't need the money... jeez

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asia
8 minutes ago, malazam said:

I didn't think about it..

I was just trying to help as a fandom..

and you were right sweetie

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Gaga
1 minute ago, iCpro said:

Please educate yourself on the situation before talking about it because this makes no sense

It does. As someone of Indo-Chinese descent,I clearly know how we Chinese people gives 2 f*ck about Amurica & their crisis... Americans have always been racist to us,whether they are black or white..They deserve none of that money from Chinese Monsters

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Gaga
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Asia said:

y'all out here buying albums in the middle of a pandemic and a social movement like other people don't need the money... jeez

& you're here on a pop culture forum?? Aren't you supposed to be protesting on the streets?

Edited by Saint Gaga

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asia
1 minute ago, Saint Gaga said:

& you're here on a pop culture forum?? Aren't you supposed to be protesting on the streets?

if i lived in the US i'd be but as i'm not i donated to two organizations :vegas:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarryTheDay
5 minutes ago, Asia said:

y'all out here buying albums in the middle of a pandemic and a social movement like other people don't need the money... jeez

why dont we have both GIF
we can still buy the album then help and donate to pandemic & BLM too :kiss:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...