⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Get FREE Chromatica (US Monsters)

MarryTheDay

US monsters can ask for funds here to buy Chromatica and ROM again (reset for new chart week) because they still have a lot of funds around $1,493.44 :nooo: . So it’ll help Chromatica passes 300K SPS and ROM can stay at #1 :excited:

Maybe can buy some Sour Candy too So she can get another top 10:billie:

GIve some applauses to chinese monsters who donate $1300 :golfclap::golfclap:

• Like 2

Blastertoyo
Just now, MarryTheDay said:

GIve some applauses to chinese monsters

You’re welcome 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

MarryTheDay

Special thanks to @HolyDelRey who helps us which 300 amazon accounts and buy a lot of ROM last week :golfclap::vegas:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

malazam

Amazing! We should ask for $100 to be donated to BLM organizations imo.

another shot before we kiss the other side
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

BruceWayneOnMe

Please all you monsters help me shift to US!! I want my free Chromatica CD as well!! :( 

Saint Gaga
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, malazam said:

Amazing! We should ask for $100 to be donated to BLM organizations imo.

Please no...Not after many people using the situation to loot money and almost beating innocent people to death...That money is from Chinese Monsters who wanted to support Gaga... I don't think they wanna support crisis in America,when the US president called Corona as Chinese virus.

Edited by Saint Gaga
  • Sad 1

malazam
2 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Please no...Not after many people using the situation to loot money and almost beating innocent people to death...That money is from Chinese Monsters who wanted to support Gaga... I don't think they wanna support crisis in America,when the US president called Corona as Chinese virus.

I didn't think about it..

I was just trying to help as a fandom..

another shot before we kiss the other side
  • Like 1

HausOfMark

I voted for it to go towards Chromatica and ROM

-Mark

iCpro
7 minutes ago, Saint Gaga said:

Please educate yourself on the situation before talking about it because this makes no sense

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Asia

y'all out here buying albums in the middle of a pandemic and a social movement like other people don't need the money... jeez

• Like 1

Asia
8 minutes ago, malazam said:

I didn't think about it..

I was just trying to help as a fandom..

and you were right sweetie

Saint Gaga
1 minute ago, iCpro said:

Please educate yourself on the situation before talking about it because this makes no sense

It does. As someone of Indo-Chinese descent,I clearly know how we Chinese people gives 2 f*ck about Amurica & their crisis... Americans have always been racist to us,whether they are black or white..They deserve none of that money from Chinese Monsters

• Like 1

Saint Gaga
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Asia said:

y'all out here buying albums in the middle of a pandemic and a social movement like other people don't need the money... jeez

& you're here on a pop culture forum?? Aren't you supposed to be protesting on the streets?

Edited by Saint Gaga

Asia
1 minute ago, Saint Gaga said:

& you're here on a pop culture forum?? Aren't you supposed to be protesting on the streets?

if i lived in the US i'd be but as i'm not i donated to two organizations :vegas:

MarryTheDay
5 minutes ago, Asia said:

why dont we have both GIF
we can still buy the album then help and donate to pandemic & BLM too :kiss: