đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana Grande is at a protest

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Suuus
4 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Stay home and stay safe. Listen to Chromatica to heal. I know what you feel. When normal convenience becomes affected it just gives off a surreal feeling.

I do sympathize with their cause and would go too but I'm not going since Rona is still out there.

This is probably also the reason gaga is not going she is way too sesebtible too corona 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
4 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

sit your messy ass down 

the question was uncalled for but to be fair every protest i’ve seen has had at least 1 burning car. not that i’m NOT okay with it, seeing cop cars burn is okay in my book.

LilyLark

Good for her. TBH I'm surprised celebs are going tho (although I've only heard of 2)...they need a bodyguard even if it's a protest & I can see protestors assuming the bodyguard is an undercover cop and it getting messy....

TimisaMonster

Omg please be safe...LA is in chaos rn...:saladga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

StarstruckIllusion
21 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

I live near DTLA and this has all been so crazy. I honestly haven't been comfortable listening to chromatica at all, I feel like the issues that we are experiencing right now are just too important to go without recognition. 

You can do both ykno. Its like what people say when they cancel someone but not promote a bigger issue. “I can care about multiple things at the same time.”

These celebrities are going to the protests as citizens. Their role as famous people is not more important than this.

Ariana is such a good example to her fans. Proud of her. This is what you do when you are tired to see injustice against your people.

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Omg please be safe...LA is in chaos rn...:saladga:

Yeah...my first thought was "good for her" but also "uh...I can absolutely people assuming her bodyguard is an undercover cop and it turning ugly." I'm assuming she left though...cause at night is when it gets more unsafe.

moonsago

I love her for this. I am sure Gaga will pull through as well, I’m sure she’s planning something as she did so so many times before. Yes I am upset she is not more vocal about this but that doesn’t break my entire faith that she won’t. Lets not forget her past involvments, including in this social & political cause. 

malazam

I want but also don't want Gaga to show up...

another shot before we kiss the other side

Suuus
1 minute ago, malazam said:

I want but also don't want Gaga to show up...

Same

LilyLark
Just now, mauvais said:

Yeah, I hope she posted these after she went home :green: because the root of this anger is systemic racism and class struggle and I don't think people are fully understanding that second part yet. I'll harbour all the pop girls when the revolution comes but not everyone will be so kind! 

Also, there are a lot of undercover cops out there right now & well...they are pretty hard to distinguish between them & a bodyguard in the way they dress, the look, etc.

3 minutes ago, moonsago said:

I love her for this. I am sure Gaga will pull through as well, I’m sure she’s planning something as she did so so many times before. Yes I am upset she is not more vocal about this but that doesn’t break my entire faith that she won’t. Lets not forget her past involvments, including in this social & political cause. 

Same, I’m grateful she put out a statement but it just seems as tho every other artist is more invested in the cause. I know she actually cares but it may look to fans like she only posted before her album to not get backlash. Ariana posts about It 4 times a day, about what we can do to help and Halsey is speaking out everyday on her twitter against the president & government. They just seem more authentic. Even I see bobby and Sarah are posting everyday to spread information to get people educated on the issue. This is unlike Gaga cause I remember she posted loads and was angry online when this happened in 2016. I hope she’s planning to protest or is donating and doing something atm to help instead of the silence we see. I’m sure she is because her heart is always in the right place that she postponed her album for covid & now the listening party for BLM awareness

moonsago
1 minute ago, Waad said:

Same, I’m grateful she put out a statement but it just seems as tho every other artist is more invested in the cause. I know she actually cares but it may look to fans like she only posted before her album to not get backlash. Ariana posts about It 4 times a day, about what we can do to help and Halsey is speaking out everyday on her twitter against the president & government. They just seem more authentic. Even I see bobby and Sarah are posting everyday to spread information to get people educated on the issue. This is unlike Gaga cause I remember she posted loads and was angry online when this happened in 2016. I hope she’s planning to protest or is donating and doing something atm to help instead of the silence we see. I’m sure she is because her heart is always in the right place that she postponed her album for covid & now the listening party for BLM awareness

Exactly! I also feel like we live in a world where if what you do isn’t being posted on the internet it’s almost like you didn’t actually do it in most people’s eyes. I do understand that with social media you spread awarness and also make public your stance to furder influence people on whats wrong and whats right but I also don’t think that JUST because she isn’t posting much she is not doing anything. BUT considering her status and influence it’s also an important aspect. So that’s the only reason why it’s upsetting me. Does that make sense? I hope it does. 

Archived