Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Best song for live performance on Chromatica?

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

Which song from Chromatica do you think will have a great live performance?

I feel like Plastic Doll and Alice will slay me live.. Also Sine From Above is right there..

So what do you think?

Creyk

Enigma. Those vocals are  crazy, all those sustained notes. It would be amazing.

Glamourpuss

I came to say the same songs. Plastic Doll and Alice seem like they could have really interesting performances. 

Oh, and Replay too. 

JRCF29

Babylon, imagine her and a dozen back-up dancers serving it ancient city style for 3 minutes straight

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
3 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Plastic Doll

I could see this performance being a modern take on the second/third of the BTW Ball, where she's stuck to the table

Don't Call Me Gaga

Magui

Plastic Doll, Enigma, Replay, Alice too

Plus Gaga and Elton can make make something so euphoric and amazing  with Sine from above too.

Regina George
6 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I could see this performance being a modern take on the second/third of the BTW Ball, where she's stuck to the table

I feel like Plastic Doll could have amazing stage props and amazing effects... Also choreo could be perfect.. :bradley:

Monster7
8 minutes ago, ThisBitch said:

Enigma, Replay, Sine From Above

Imagine that moment before the drop when music goes down and thousands of people in a full stadium scream I'll be your enigma/The scars on my mind are on replay/I heard one sine from above:flutter:

Also, the live transition from C2 to 911 would slay my existence... damm miss rona

JRCF29
Just now, Regina George said:

I feel like Plastic Doll could have amazing stage props and amazing effects... Also choreo could be perfect.. :bradley:

But imagine her performing in a box:vegas::vegas:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived