šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga headed for biggest first week in a decade!

POPARTHD

Featured Posts

Massive Monster
8 minutes ago, River said:

That's gossip, guacamole :firega:

I almost chokedĀ :cryga:

Kind regards

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Control
Just now, gagafanobvi said:

yea im confused, shouldnt it be way more?Ā :air:

I mean thereā€™s nothing more than No.1, bht like judging by all those sales and the fact that signed albums were up for sale for weeks, maybe there isnā€™t that much interest unless itā€™s from die hard fans. Like usually when an artist sells something signed, itā€™s like the first 100 copies or 500 or it runs out in a matter of an hour. Here theyā€™re either not selling, or the signatures are fake and scribbled by her team to sell thousands of it under that illusion.

Rifek

KygoĀ (Kygo/RCA) 22-25k, 4-6kĀ :billie:

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

Mr S

LeTs SeE hOw ThE nExT aLbUm DoEs!Ā This was aided by residual ASIB hype, Ariana Grande, Blackpink, jockstraps, One World etc...Ā  Is that what they're gonna say lmao?

Gagaism
Just now, God Control said:

I mean thereā€™s nothing more than No.1, bht like judging by all those sales and the fact that signed albums were up for sale for weeks, maybe there isnā€™t that much interest unless itā€™s from die hard fans. Like usually when an artist sells something signed, itā€™s like the first 100 copies or 500 or it runs out in a matter of an hour. Here theyā€™re either not selling, or the signatures are fake and scribbled by her team to sell thousands of it under that illusion.

Maybe MadonnaNation is the right place to you sit onĀ :ohwell:

gagafanobvi
Just now, God Control said:

hm.. also gaga had only like 10 million less streams than taylorĀ but taylor managed to sell like 850 thousand

KURUSHITOVSKA

Even with a pandemic she is slaying. No words.

ĀæQuĆ© currĆ­culum tiene Ć©sta tarĆ”ntula?

God Control
Just now, Santa Stefani said:

Maybe MadonnaNation is the right place to you sit onĀ :ohwell:

Or maybe I can be on more than one site and think for myself instead of faking altruism to ā€œbe positiveā€ šŸ˜‚ alien concept huh?

God Control
Just now, gagafanobvi said:

hm.. also gaga had only like 10 million less streams than taylorĀ but taylor managed to sell like 850 thousand

The streams were for ROM right? I guess the Ariana promo is pushing the single, but as a whole album, there isnā€™t as much interest as in the single. I guess weā€™ll see.

Economy
10 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

didn't it do 250k?

Oh ok. Nvm then

Ā 

I was thinking like 400K but that must be the WW numbers I'm thinking of

Reality

Literally the only people who don't like this album are some of her fans :smh:

The GP loves it, and it's truly her best, if not, her best album. Haters and naysayers can stay pressed :vegas:Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Archived