đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga x Spotify - #KindnessMovement project

spicemuncher

Featured Posts

spicemuncher

I follow Kate Moross, a British designer who works with a lot of celebrities on tour and merch (inc. Sam Smith, Spice Girls, etc), and she just posted about creating the Kindness Movement page for Spotify in collaboration with Gaga!

https://kindnessmovement.byspotify.com/

"The Kindness Punks remind us that love is our most powerful weapon, that choosing joy can change the world.

Create your own inspiring messages and share them with the world using the hashtag #KindnessMovement and tagging @Spotify and @LadyGaga.

Then download the posters below to fill your space with the spirit of Chromatica."

028557d0bb4485cddd1f6877614f6d1d.Poster0

fcc50e3b7103899b993ccf59ea3600e9.Poster0

ec7b64f702173e44d58b8a80706d0bdf.Poster0

0b2b23608a6504f65c244bf1aec1b72f.poster0

86a622ca407a3a08864af9b849d4e206.Poster0

There's a bunch of them, all downloadable in PDF format! Check the link above.

:pawsup:

Genuine Guy 09

If this is a sign she's getting more playlist payola, good :vegas:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Regina George

I already see people being messy and writing something so out of this world crazy on them :bradley:

palma

Gaga didn't come to play with Chromatica promo did she :billie: I mean I can't imagine Spotify collaborating with her pre-ASIB. Troy leaving saved Gaga's streaming :billie:

I'm really glad she's not promoting for success only but to spread a message. Classic Gaga. Born This Way flashbacks :kara:

Regina George
Just now, zerojk said:

Punkafka dislikes this :ladyhaha:

OMG :sharon: I already see his meltdowns 

Ivy

Oh I like that first one, I think "stay kind" sounds a little better than "be kind" 

blackpink

yas :applause:

i just hope people don’t take it the wrong way given what’s happening in the US right now and drag her

Leoj305
19 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

i just hope people don’t take it the wrong way given what’s happening in the US right now and drag her

They will take it the wrong way. 

and the Beyoncé stans will make sure they do. 

pop ate my heart
21 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

It's literally what we need in these times all around the world, specially in the US. Kindness is what's lacking the MOST in the States and it's really bad, so this album that carries this particular concept of kindness and unity couldn't come in a more perfect time. How would they take it the wrong way?

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

blackpink

1 minute ago, pop ate my heart said:

It's literally what we need in these times all around the world, specially in the US. Kindness is what's lacking the MOST in the States and it's really bad, so this album that carries this particular concept of kindness and unity couldn't come in a more perfect time. How would they take it the wrong way?

oh i completely agree with you, but there’s just a LOT of people on social media holding celebrities with big platforms accountable for making sure they’re spreading awareness of BLM and speaking out against the violence against POC.

gaga was getting dragged under some tweets for “celebrating” instead of tweeting about it (even though she did tweet about it) so im just worried that people will take this the wrong way tbh...

pop ate my heart

I didn't think I would be saying this, but all the ways Gaga preaches kindness and unity, whether it is through songs, interviews or these messages, (although they never fully annoyed me) seemed a bit cheesy to me UNTIL NOW. Right now, on these times of chaos and evil winning, but also of the opportunity to choose a better government, it feels like a NECESSITY for culture and society to be told this through art. And we must pay attention. Right now it's fundamental. As I said before, I'm impressed by how perfect the timing of this is

pop ate my heart
12 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

gaga was getting dragged under some tweets for “celebrating” instead of tweeting about it (even though she did tweet about it) so im just worried that people will take this the wrong way tbh...

Agreed. Everyone is more sensitive than ever rn, and they have good reasons to be. But I'm sure the ones that dragged her for that are, mostly, people  that didn't know she actually tweeted about it, didn't know that she postponed her entire album to raise awarness for COVID, and that she basically did more than any other celeb out there for the WHO and didn't brag once about it, among other things. The album rollout had to happen tho, there's contracts and a lot of people's jobs involved.

She's literally one of if not the most woke, kind and giving celeb out there rn, and it shows quickly if they care to research a little. It's impossible to cancel her lol

Saying all this, she shouldn't be taken by some kind of goddess or saint. Every celeb/big company/person w a big platform must search for ways to contribute for the better of the world rn. It's their moral duty

Archived