• 9-10
    • 7-8
    • 5-6
    • 3-4
    • 1-2

Featured Posts

Roxanne

rate "Free Woman" (Audio) from 0 to 10

3-4 from me :triggered: sorry but this is SKIP for me ( + I Think leaked demo was 100x better)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT

5-6

I don’t love it completely, but it’s not a bad track! I think it’ll be a grower :awesome:

buttsicle

I like ha. She's cute. My least fave on the album? Sure, but I still like it. Gave her a 7. She works but she ain't all the way there :huntyga:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Blackout19

My favorite song, after Rain On Me 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Davian

One of my least favorite Gaga songs and it gets worse every listen:bradley: I love the lyrics and her vocals, but I can’t get into the sound at all.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Cookie Tookie

It’s a 9. I don’t understand the hate. The vocal belts in the last minute of the song are godly. I just wish it was longer and didn’t suffer from that extremely basic 2015 edm production. 

Jase

An 8. My least fave on the album but it's still a bop.

Think they'll go with that as the next single tho

littlepotter

5-6. I'm sorry but I cannot get over the production, especially the first beat drop that sounds like the copyright free music you put on youtube video montages. No, no, no.

The only reason I'm being this harsh is because I believe the demo is a 9 and one of the highlights of her DISCOGRAPHY. The lyrics, the vocals, the belt, the BEAT, the bridge, everything about it I'm in love with and it just needed some technical fixes and better quality vocals. I just don't understand how they let go of that for... this. It could really have been a perfect 10.

What really boggles my mind is the fact that this was produced by Axwell, who also did Alice and Sine From Above which are by far some of the best in her album and career.

chaeri pls

magicalgaga

It's a grower, I can feel that. Right now it feels kind of bland in terms of production but the vocals and lyrics are BOMB. Gave it a 7.

i was born this way, baby

IAmNotHere1997

Maaan I really hated this one on my first listen but it grew on me a lot. The album version is definitely more clubby, more dance-able, it fits the album. The demo, not so much.

Archived